Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a strain that improves your sense of smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by grassmania, Feb 23, 2014.

1. When I am high I absolutely have heightened hearing, sight and taste but when it comes to smelling it almost erases my smell for the duration of the high.

Maybe combustion is the culprit? I haven't done a whole lot of vaping but maybe give that a try.

I have noticed that when I dab I seem to have a little bit of an improvement but that diminishes quickly...but still is a temporary improvement none the less.

Is dabbing vaping? Maybe I have been hindering myself this entire time?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh sure, theres also strains that make you smarter, grant you flight powers, mangekyou sharingan, and theres even one bud that when you smoke it, turns you into Mitch Hedburg, it's called 'Are you fucking retarded'?

3. That was pretty rude and not at all called for.

Feel free to fuck off at any given point.

4. #24 homestarstoner, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2014
    thats rough homie, i feel for you.

not being able to smell or taste fully for the rest of your life.. i hope the nerves manage to heal with time.

marijuana won't make your smell or taste any better physically, but mentally, yeah those 2 senses will be enhanced. cant say its going to improve your senses but its going to enhance what you have left

Sent from my iPhone.

5. Yeah I want to take a tbreak after I get back from the trip. Want to keep my tolerance for the cannabis cup.

6. Bumpity

7. I haaaate questions like this

8. are you looking for more answers? :confused:   Sorry for your situation but no there is not strain that can improve sense of smell.

9. Just throwing it up in the air again. Sorry, just sitting around the house today wishing I could get some more smell.

10. Nope you're done sorry. No bud can completely regenerate severed nervous tissue. My friend can't smell cuz his nose has been broken too many times it sucks man. Sorry