Is there a spray that doesn't smell?

Discussion in 'General' started by s3v loves you, Dec 21, 2011.

1. I've heard of Ozium, but I've never saw it anywhere.

2. Confused? Are you looking for something to MASK odors? Or just... a spray that smells like nothing?

I use Ozium. I found it at my LHS/Record store. It still has a smell though. I opted for the new car smell :D .

3. Go to smoke shops or tobacco shops, they usually have non scented sprays, Im allergic to most fragrances and MUST have no scent.

Not cheap tho. Scented ones cost like 5-10 while I pay almost 20 for this one that eats up smoke smell and afterwards it smells like nothing.

Forgot the name, I'll look it up when I'm home.

4. Ozium is at Walmart in the car section, where all those car scent things are. It clear up the smell in a minute

5. I bought my ozium at a carwash. They had it with all the other car deodorizors and air freshners

6. in for name, this sounds like something I could really use :eek:

7. Ozium is good but I don't recommend smoking in your car often at all. I used to smoke everyday all day in my car and would spray ozium and air it out but that didn't matter. Eventually your car permanently wreaks of weed. Just ask the officers who arrested me for DUI when I hadn't been smoking in my car that day. Seven months since my license was suspended I went back in my car recently and it still wreaks of bud.

8. ayy ozium is awsome man. ya can find it in walgreens where the candles n shit are its like 7.99

9. Agreed. VERY VERY hard odor to get out. I drive a big ass trooper and I smoked in it every day for about... 6 months.

DANKED OUT :laughing: .

Not to mention the itty bitty weed crumbs that fall from the bowl/end of a blunt/joint/whatever can fuck you over. If a cop that is having a bad day even sees .05 of a gram, and you're NOT in a cannabis friendly state, that's your ass.

I would indeed recommend Ozium, though! First time I used it I couldn't believe how fast it worked.

10. I've also seen it at autozone

11. [quote name='"married2mj"']Ozium is good but I don't recommend smoking in your car often at all. I used to smoke everyday all day in my car and would spray ozium and air it out but that didn't matter. Eventually your car permanently wreaks of weed. Just ask the officers who arrested me for DUI when I hadn't been smoking in my car that day. Seven months since my license was suspended I went back in my car recently and it still wreaks of bud.[/quote]

Well usually I blow the smoke out the window, but I still get sketched about the smell lol.

Maybe I should pick up smoking cigarettes..

12. Haha, that is fucking horrible reasoning.

13. Smoke a cig after smoking in the car itll cover the smell lol

14. Just piss all over your furniture after smoking. No one will suspect you were smoking.

15. spray that shit n a couple years later you'll have cancer.

16. [quote name='"SWAGGERJACKER"']spray that shit n a couple years later you'll have cancer.[/quote]

Spray what shit?

17. Sorry, I don't remember the name, but there's an herbal cigarette brand my friend used to smoke that smelled alot like weed (not exact but made ya double take) he used to keep those in his car in case the cops said something he could say "no sir, I only smoke organic herbal cigs" then light one up and hopefully it would work

Never had to try it, but seemed logical...

Or there's always this...
    [quote name='"b lewis"']Just piss all over your furniture after smoking. No one will suspect you were smoking.[/quote]

Btw Opium works wonders...expensive but worth it

18. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']Sorry, I don't remember the name, but there's an herbal cigarette brand my friend used to smoke that smelled alot like weed (not exact but made ya double take) he used to keep those in his car in case the cops said something he could say "no sir, I only smoke organic herbal cigs" then light one up and hopefully it would work

Never had to try it, but seemed logical...

Or there's always this...

Btw Opium works wonders...expensive but worth it[/quote]

EDIT: Lol, Ozium...not Opium, although....

EDIT EDIT: sorry, hit quote on accident

19. I smoke in my car daily, even tobacco.

It's easy to remove odor from cars, I used to detail!

Get resolve fabric foam, spray on seats etc and vacuum! Easy!

20. ozium. after you spray it you have to get the fuck out of wherever you are.

Dont inhale that shit.