Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is There A Spray Or A Special Mix Of Smells That Make The Room Smell Less Like Someone Just Smoked

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by meow123, May 18, 2013.

1.    in there? i don't even mind if i have to spray/its on while smoking

2. Try incents?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Try any of the numerous fucking air fresheners that have been created. :rolleyes:

4. Ozium. Accept no substitutes. 

• Like Like x 2
  5. Zep Smoke Odor Eliminator? Ive heard it does well for tobacco smoke but marijuana? Maybe

6. Oh for cryin out loud how many times do I have to post this?

Take a smelly dump on your carpet and then smear it all over the bed and the walls. Then go ahead and smoke out in your room. If your parents walk in, just tell them you had an accident. The last thing they will be concerned about is the pot. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  7. The only way to get rid of the smell is to smoke more weed. The smell of both will cancel each other out and your room will smell like a fresh summer breeze. 

• Like Like x 4
  8. This won't work. They'll just think you got so high that you shitted on yourself, and they'd blame the weed anyways

9. #9 Nugagerube, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013

Trolls.

And you really don't have to keep posting it.

10. Probably

11. ONA gel, really works well. I know growers who use it around the house.

12. It's called Lysol, spray it around your room after smoking or after opening a container of weed. 

13. Glade pulgins. I prefer the lavender vanilla. It really brings out the elegance in the room. Even if you're a sloppy as mother****, one step inside and your friends will be raving about what a nice establishment you have. 

14. I usually get hungry after a sesh so I just bring some food into my room. If my room smells like mcdonalds then I can't smell any weed.

15. Hairspray before and after works like a dream. It blocks everything out.

16. burnt popcorn will pretty much cover up the smell of anything

• Like Like x 1
  17. Are you serious? Air fresheners do that, freshen the fucking air. Some will work better than others. :rolleyes: