Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a specific way to inhale from a peice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 240sxjohny, Aug 12, 2010.

1. for example when i use my frends pipe, i usually keep the smoke in my mouth and then inhale it to my lungs, or am i doing it wrong. am i suppose to inhale it str8 to my lungs cuz thts harsh :( need help ppl

2. #2 TwztedElegance, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
    you can keep smoking it that way till you get used to it, but usually you inhale straight to the lungs with joints and pipes. blunts, on the other hand, you can hit the way you currently do

p.s don't forget to use the carb/choke on the pipe

3. Inhaling directly into the lungs with anything other than a bong or bubbler FUCKING HURTS.
    I think you're doing it right by pulling the smoke into your mouth, then inhaling with
    anything else.