Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a single serving weed recipe besides a firecracker?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kushmane6, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I have a bag of weed but I can't smoke it cuz I'm on a T break and in the meantime dont want the weed to dryout. I'm not sure how much weed I have, but does anyone know of a receipie for single serve cookies because I know I don't have enough bud to make a whole batch of cookies but I could probably get away with making 2 cookies haha.

Or should I just store it in a baby food jar in the freezer?

2. You could always make a single serving green dragon, what's what I'm doing. Not single serve, but using my T break to make the GD. Just my input though, definitely a biased opinion, considering I've been thinking a lot about green dragon recently :D

3. Cookies, I'm not so sure that would really work... especially a single serving cookie. :p

But you can alter the firecracker recipe... You can use pretty much any variety of cracker or cracker-like things, it's just there to hold the peanut butter. And the peanut butter is just an oil for the weed to extract into, so you could replace that as well.

In that case... I wonder if you could even do some simple biscuits or something... a quick Bisquick dough, roll it out, put some olive oil in the middle with weed, fold it up and cook the same way you would a firecracker?

Hell, add some cheese, onions, maybe a slice of ham. Ta-da, you've got yourself a ham and cheese biscuit full of weed! It's practically a Hot Pocket!

...not something I've ever tried before, for the record, so don't take my word for it. But I don't see why it wouldn't work just as well. :confused_2: