is there a reason why 30mg of hydrocodone isnt working for me?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by fo myas, Feb 2, 2009.

1. please read the title and answer

2. If you take it on a full stomach, you will barely feel it at all.

Always have an empty stomach when you do opiates

3. tolerance mayby

4. Tolerance,are you 100% sure they are Hydrocodone?If you are sure,it could be tolerance or you just have not waited long enough,maybe the drug wont work the first time with you?It has happened to me with other drug's though the first time I did opiates I nodded for about 12 hours.Full stomach?It could be alot of thing's.

Taking any other medications?

5. go smoke a bowl..that always helps with opiates..

and yeah, full stomache is a no no/:wave:

6. this was weird... i had ate like 3 hours previous to when i popped these. and yes, im sure they were hydrocodone 10/500's. i did take 3 percs an hour after i posted this and got blitzed to the sky

7. thast becasue perc's is oxy not hydro. just take a break and youll feel 30mg

8. The oxy probably boosted the Hydrocodone or something of the sort's.

I remember ahwile ago I mixed 30 mg's of Hydro with 30 mg's of oxy and about had a heart attack or something.My chest hurt bad and that is an understatement.If I tried to breath hard it would get alot worse also.I don't know if that was an interaction?I wouldnt think becouse they are both Opiates but I know I will not be mixing them again becouse I thought for sure I was dead.

It could just be a high tolerance to Opiates,Oxy is stronger than Hydrocodone also.

9. building tolerance maybe. or i'd say if you're 180 lbs+ thats probably just too low of a dose, since hydrocodone isn't alll that strong. or, most likely, you ate them on a full stomach. that's all i can think of... i drank like 25-30mg of liquid hyrdocodone and popped like 8 hydrocodone and some codeine, and i was faded, i'm 160lbs.