is there a prepaid gift card in the USA that will allow overseas/online purchases?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by curiousaboutpot, May 2, 2012.

1. considering Attitude seed bank. would rather use an anonymous gift card than anonymous money order. any help? is Attitude reliable? their prices are abit steeper than straight from the breeders, but im thinking Attitude has a reputation for coming through with the orders expertly.

also conseidering mr Nice seed bank. ive heard they suggest well hidden cash sent with a postal order. anybosy have experience with mr Nice?

2. Not that I know, I've heard they don't. And personally I would stick with Attitude, ordered a few times no problem, have another order on the way. I make most of the growing 101 mistakes as far as buying and shipping seeds. I buy with my cc, and I ship to where I grow. I agree with safety first, especially if you take the risk to grow. But if your careful in every other aspect, which I am....then you'll be good.

3. Btw if you want just send a money order. It takes longer, but it's better than dicking around with the prepaid bull, and if your too nervous to use a cc, then money order is the best bet.

4. thanks for your input. how long did Attitude take? did you choose the stealth shipping or is that a waste of money?

5. I have chosen stealth shipping ever single time, I had customs open my package each time, re-package it, and send it on it's way, seeds included...never found them i guess, lol. All they did was slap a sticker on their that said they opened it, and they wrote in pen what they found, seeds is what they did not find, haha. I have heard people just do regular, and have had no problems. Only thing is I spend $150-$200 on quality seeds, stealth shipping is guaranteed so if they do get confiscated Attitude will send you the seeds you wanted again. So it doesn't hurt, but it's buyers choice. Good luck.

6. did you choose to have the seeds sent in the breeder packs or removed form the packs for added stealth? in the packs would seem easy to find, but removed from the packs could mean youre getting bunk seeds. if removed from the packs, are the strains separated and labelled? also, Attitude says they can package seeds with a t-shirt for stealth. wouldnt a shirt with a seed company logo on it be a dead give away? sorry for all the questions. ive never ordered seeds.

7. anybody have stories of busts from seeds in the mail?

8. I would tell you, but they don't like people sharing how seed companies package their stealth shipping method...since you never know who's reading.

But, trust me...if you order stealth, whichever method...you will get you package..even if it gets taken away. Attitude is super easy to work with. Just read their rules before e-mailing them...they don't like certain questions, but email tell them youre seeds got snatched and they'll send them again, and again, and again. But in my experience it only takes one trip.

9. wtf. im starting to think that joining this site was a mistake. people read, but dont post. this is lame. ive seen mnore lively forums with far less members.

10. Some threads become more popular than others, I've had a grow journal going for a few weeks now and I've asked for help, but no comments. With that said, a lot of people don't post because this question has been asked in countless other threads and forums.

If you're looking for some stories, I have the same one I told you awhile ago. This last week or two I ordered from the 'tude, stealth shipping per usual, and customs opened up my shit. This would have been the third time now, but they found nothing and I have all my seeds intact, it isn't that I've been lucky it's that customs are retarded.

Honestly, just go and buy them. You will hear stories of people saying they have never had anything taken, and then there are some people who have had their shit taken every order and have shitty luck. It all comes down to luck...and stupidity on their (customs) part.

But seriously, threads/topics like these just aren't that popular, because there are wayyyyyy too many of them, so look around. Peace.