is there a name for this?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by GreenNeon, Jan 19, 2011.

1. so im not 100% sure im posting this in the right place but whatever, so ive been having a few of bad trips lately and after meditating, i realized how spiritual herb is and one thot lead to another and suddenly in my head this whole...dare i say, "religion" formed into my head, my idea was that there's some higher power, and when i trip, this higher power communicates to me through the trip, so the trip is like a messenger, and it tells me what i should do at this point in my life through the trips, like give me advice and junk, so i was wondering is there an actual name for this? is this even a rational thing to think about or am i just rambling, also if there isnt a name does anybody have any suggestions for a name, also i wud appreciate input, like if u have similar ideas but maybe deeper or more conclusive

2. It's called crazy.

3. nah, it's called being really high. don't worry about it.

4. I had something similar, but I think mine made more sense. I had my own religion going on, still doing, now I think of it, I think everyone follows their own religion whether they think of it or not. Of course they probably wouldn't admit to it, but anyway... I'd call it Mania/Psychic Intuition/Clairvoyance Clairvoyance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I'm sure you could define it in your mind better, just by feeling it.