1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a "name" for these different bowl types?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by What?, Oct 12, 2017.

  1. (I keep ending up at this site whenever I'm Googling these technical terms, so I figured this would be the place to ask.)

    Can anyone put a name to these 2 different types of bowls? (These are just pictures off the interwebs.)

    41tat3-HzlL.jpg 71MhUeOH-iL._SL1500_.jpg

    I'm far too old to give a fuck about being "cool"...So feel free to bust my balls for being a noob. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  2. This is the thread i needed, cuz i own the ''bubble'' one but i want to replace it for the clear one you posted
  3. i swear i think ive seen the clear one called a slider

    so i googled glass slider bowl and got pictures of both so i dunno now lol. maybe a slider is just any bowl that goes with a bong
  4. Unfortunately all bowls can be called a slide, as long as they are the 'sliding' type (standard 10/14/18mm)
    • Agree Agree x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You


Share This Page