Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a maximum or capacity of thc that butter can hold?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by kerv, Jun 7, 2009.

1. i put a lot of dank bud in only half cup of butter. is this efficient or will all the thc not be able to bind with the butter?

2. Depends on what you mean by alot. Whenever i try to get the butter as potent as possible i use like 1-1/2 ounce mids to 3/4 stick and i take the material and do it again with another half stick and the half stick still has a little but not as much. So yes but the only way to measure it is to try alot and then do another wash with fresh butter and the same material.

3. thc will stick to a fat molecule, and expect both molecules to weigh roughly the same

So if your dank is 15% thc, it will completely saturate only four grams of butter.

Dont worry about using too much bud.