Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a lighter that doesn't make a clicking sound?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I don't see how it's possible but I'm just wondering if anyone had a lighter that doesn't make that clicking sound

2. You could light a candle, then just press the part on the lighter that shoots out gas. It won't make a clicking sound.

3. Well no, but when I would get paranoid I'd just light a candle (to make the click once) and then just hold down the gas by the candle to light the lighter so there wouldn't be a sound.

4. Its called a match.

5. If you use hemp wick/ gas button on a lighter and a candle it only has the click once but there is no lighter I know of that doesnt click.

I'm assuming you are smoking in your folks house and don't want to be caught so just light the candle and use the flame to light hempwick/lighter gas so you dont have to tip the candle.

6. Yeah if your asking to smoke a bowl
    If just as stated above light a candle and repeatedly light the lighter off the candle.
    If scent is a problem with the candle nonscented candles ftw