Is there a "grow room for dummies" guide somewhere?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by misstifa, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I have quite a few questions that just don't seem to have answers because they seem common knowledge here on the forum. Like, what kind of light is most efficient for a closet grow? How would I go about ventilating a closet? I don't know where/how I'd put a vent there.... but it seems that everyone says you WILL have odor problems without one... and I have neighbors, live in an apartment... and one of those neighbors is a cop so I'd prefer the place not reek of weed...

2. yep.. i got some ebooks from the book section of this forum... read them all.. something like 20 or so... maybe more, cant remember.. it was a download from a torrent site.. and a current member offered me a membership too... I was very lucky to get it...

most books are out of date and you have to take every book with a grain of salt...

best bet is something like the cannabis bible from barnes n noble... 20 bucks.. and you can have it right now..

ill work on the torrent for you, if you plan to read them ebook style... i put them all on my kindle and walk and read them...

if you have a budget this forum can help you put things together...

3. IPTorrents

here is the torrent, if you looking for the Ebooks... make sure you leave it open for as long as you can... this is the nice thing to do

4. Thank you so much! We got the Bubbleponics from StealthHydro to start out with instead of building our own but we're unsure of what to use for lighting/venting for now. We've got the jist for everything else really, my husband has grown outdoors before. Venting the smell is a BIG thing for me because the ladies are going in our closet and we live in an apartment where we occasionally get inspections on the smoke detectors ect. They never come without notice nor do they ever really go in my bedroom, but I'd prefer if they don't smell it and get suspicious...

5. I don't currently have an IPtorrents account but hopefully I'll find a code somehow...

6. need the size of the grow space.. and a budget... and need to know how stealthy it has to be... one thing affects another... but budget is the biggest constraint to deal with

im sorry, not possible... I had hoped it would allow you to download the torrent without the site... this is a invited torrent site only i guess... i would invite you, but i don't currently have enough points to do so... or i would, keep the faith im sure you will find good books, especially in the book section of this forum

maybe others can point you in the right direction on the most current books and how much knowledge is up to date... most i have seen are always a year behind...