Is There A God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by jjp2833, May 30, 2013.

1. How dare you question my existence  :mad:  :mad:

2. You're not Oscar. :smoke:

3. There is C God!

4. Most people on this site are severely against anyone with any religious values what so ever. Best not talk about it here. Some rude ignorant people around.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #85 esseff, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013

Ignore them. Best to talk about it here. There are still plenty who will hear you.

Maybe it isn't so much a question of "is there a God" but rather why would God give a shit about us?  So what if God is an accidental creator and life springs into being simply because it exists but it has no caring about what it spawns?  What if the question of God is answered in our ability to survive as a species?  Meh.  What if God is utterly indifferent?

Who wants to spend time trying to convince someone of the existence of God when we have very real people around us that need love and understanding?

7. #87 RippedMonk, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2013

I can dig up some quotes that show that this comment pertains directly to you from time to time. ;)

8. God could exist outside of the universe. We can't just jump to a conclusion and say he ain't real when we have no idea of what properties is outside the universe, he lives outside space and time, don't dare say there was a big bang because if you think about it then you will see its a pathetic theory to say god don't exist since the universe is eternal and there was never a beginning and the end will never come, the universe does not expand, the universe is infinite and maybe earth is not the only planet God has an eye out for because it is already proven life,in fact, does exist on other planets look up stuff like "life on the clouds of Venus" and about the afterlife now here's my theory that may or may not be correct but when we die angels come out of a hidden wormhole from god knows where so an angel leads u to heaven which is past that wormhole and only the evil will be carried to the one that leads to hell.
    and if you check the bible then you will see that many prophecies have came true, and the end times could be near.
    and now another thing I will get to is the " if god existed then why is the world terrible" I can tell you what is going on, according to the cosmic laws THERE MUST BE AN OPPOSITE to anything so light and darkness will be recognized thus there has to be a devil
    any more questions?

9. You can't just jump to a conclusion and then tell people not to jump to conclusions.

10. #90 Twistedd, Aug 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2013
  11. Errr, why won't it embed!!

12. Some videos disable embedding. It's dumb.  :confused_2:

13. #93 Twistedd, Aug 17, 2013
    Yoo! I haven't seen you in a minute. What's up?

Edit: I know they do, but this has been happening to every video I've tried posting lately. I can embed them other places, just not here.

14. One word: Buddhism.

Or whatever religion that practices its own consciousness and becomes one with the universe and all with inner meditation

Man im fascinated by that

15. #95 Twistedd, Aug 17, 2013
  16. You're beliefs don't matter, i wish more people were judged based on their actions rather then their beliefs. We are all biological organisms living in a natural environment, let's just roll another joint and get along.

17. You are beliefs don't matter.

:D sorry i was just too tempted by that second statement to leave it alone.

:smoking:

18. #98 jayfoxpox, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16YGYVEuWRs

hey look at me, I can post videos :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-g_sxCbhvs

20. Nature works as my "god" but instead of praying i just sit and listen and the answers come on their own.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app