IS THERE A GOD!!???!!!?? Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by themac1012, Sep 27, 2010.

1. #41 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    ^omg, lol

i once found the combination to a safe..

if you just let me explain, trust me i know what im sayin'

i sing this song mad, but not mad enough to shoot ya

2. #42 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    im the producer, watching my movie play out

2nd coming? or remix? i seen the hawk, ok. it circled for a good 30 seconds

you want a description?her body's sickening, i can be her prescription, i can be her physician. i can make world peace

i am her feathers, shes fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.
    i love her, she loves me too. i love her three times

3. now tell me how you love it, you know your at the top and only heavens right above it

yes im in the building, you just on the list of guest names and all of my riders do not give a fuck, X games. and i smoke til i got chest pains..

i get my advance in advance

4. God,if your out there..STRIKE ME DEAD IF YOUR REAL!!!! ....<_<......>_>.....<_<.....>_>.. I'm alive...I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DbQ5MaeikQ]YouTube - ERAH I'M ALIVE![/ame]

5. Sunday: worship god and attend church

logic: give thanks to the sun because, we revolve and evolve around it..

gotta stop this nonsense.

6. lol you expect to find the truth in these forums? the truth is NO ONE really knows f there's a god or not. its a matter of "faith" i personally find the belief of a god ridiculous. but every one has their own opinion on hte topic

7. Dude,there's totally a god,But he knows when your sleeping AND he knows when your awake,He KNOWS when you been bad or good So You Better be Good for GOODNESS sake :laughing:

8. how do you say whats never said?

spread love please?

ya, im talking to myself, sure..

9. I sat through a religious debate today, maybe even a "protest" at my school in our courtyard. I have officially come to realize that many atheists only claim to be atheists because they are different. Many of the people protesting the Christian preacher were all homosexuals. There were Satanists (it was actually just one guy) and other random beliefs.

What did I learn? People are so fucking stupid it is comical. There needs to be a TV show on stupid shit like this.

NO ONE is going to prove to you the existence of God!

NO ONE.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.

JUST YOU.

enough with these threads.

(I am still having trouble deciding whether this is a girl or a guy. I just called it, "it".)

[​IMG]

PEAAAAAAAAAAACE

10. This is the problem I have with our current Atheist community (America's). I feel like a lot of atheists are 'atheists' because they're simply like, "Fuck you _______ [insert random religion]." and nothing more. It really saddens me that someone can claim something as their belief (or lack thereof) before they even consider all the possibilities.

People don't like thinking through things anymore.

11. i believe in a god but i think he's so great and humble that he doesn't even admit to being "The God" .... so in theory there is no god , or at least not one that we'll be seeing and knowing anytime soon

I think he expects us to know who he is and simply respects our thoughts

i think god really does see all of us as children and no matter how evil some people seem on earth im sure he sees innocence in all of us

12. #54 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    it's to busy multiplying and dividing to care about your life, 'god', your subconscious, wants whats best and safest for you. but its up to you, to make choices, good or bad.

13. i agree

14. yes but not like anyone on this planet thinks hes/shes like

15. there are actually people that knows. you just have to believe in it. and the only way to truly believe in it and know it, is to experience it yourself

i've done it man... believe... i know i sound and look stupid, but believe me... God exists, and so does guardian angels.

16. #58 garrison68, Sep 28, 2010

Well that's not what a very recent poll shows. Atheists were found to know more about christianity, and other world religions, than the religious people themselves do.

U.S. Religious Knowledge Survey - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

[​IMG]

17. Polls don't mean anything. Just because the athiests can answer questions that probably came out of a text book, doesn't mean they know more about religion or god.

18. It's a religion knowledge survey.
    They know because they read the textbooks, what religious people doesn't do. (in general)