Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a fine line between stoner time and disrespect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatJayz, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I have to use a middleman to get my weed and i don't what to say about this guy, i don't know if he's running on stoner time or if he's actually being disrespectful. I'll txt him and ask for some bud and he'll say "give me 10 min." so i'll wait and txt back almost 20 min later and he say's "hold up" then about 15 min later he shows up and takes forever to get the bud, i'll actually walk down toward the dealers house and find him chatting with people while i'm waiting for him. This is an average deal with him, sometimes he does get the shit done in a timely manner but over half the time this is the scenario. he'll txt me at almost midnight to ask to borrow my pipe and then i have to tell him that i can't leave because i have family that sleeps in the living room and they're fast asleep. he used to come up and knock at midnight but i told him to quit that shit. am i being irrational or is he being disrespectful?

2. He is being disrespectful. Depending on your living situation, he could certainly jeopardize your homelife.

If you are within walking distance, why not walk over and do a "walk in" transaction.

3. i guess this guy doesn't like newcomers, so i go through a mutual friend.

4. #4 FrostyPurpleNug, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Him knocking at midnight and asking for your pipe is ridiculous. No one who needs to borrow a pipe should ever be a middleman. That right there tells you he's nothing but a person who knows another person who sells bud, he's not offering you anything special. Try to get to know the dealer or find another dealer. There is never a need for a middleman unless your a business professional who just doesn't want to risk driving with the bud or something.

But as for time, well, welcome to drug dealers 101. I have had 20-30 different dealers or more and only a small percentage had any sense of urgency. They are busy and to be honest you are at the bottom of their priority list. My advice, save a bowl from your last pickup and spark it after you hit up your guy for he next deal. Then you can just chill and be patient.

But as a general tip for all future dealings... If someone says 10 minutes, don't text them after 20, that seems really needy and bothersome. Just go with the flow. You should reup before you're dry or if you're a weekend smoker then hit your guy up Thursday for example.

5. ..Not at all. How would you be disrespecting him? You should slap him one, and find a new proper connect. That's just him being a shitty-dealer, being late and what not. Also keeping in mind he is a middle man, you are probably getting cheated out on counts too. ..OH and if he is just a middle-man (not a friend) then why is he asking for your pipe to smoke with? :smoking:

6. Hes being disrespectful of your time and privacy. The fact that he knocks on your door at midnight knowing your living situation would piss me the fuck off. From what it sounds like, he doesn't think your needs are important and therefore he is careless. Why don't you cut out the middle man and do the deal yourself?

7. I would just go straight to the dealer.

Your middleman is probably taking advantage of you, and charging you more than you should be paying anyways, but ontop of that he's definitely disrespecting you.

The guy doesn't even own a pipe, and he bugs you at odd hours to borrow yours making it even more of a problem for you.

If he told you the dealer doesn't like new people, then he's probably just bullshitting you. It would definitely help if you could get someone who's friends with a dealer to introduce you. Smoking with him would definitely help reassure him that you're legit.

8. Just a tip. No matter who you are buying from (especially Middlemen though this concerns), don't text them 20 mins after they responded with 10 mins, as someone said it is needy but most importantly, needy people have clouded judgment. He can and will rip you off if you seem too needy.

9. There's 1 problem to ur complaint about him taking to long, u NEED him to get it for you and he knows that so he will take as long as he wants lmfao but tell him never to come to ur house at night, u don't owe him anything so y does he feel like he can swoop in and borrow it whenevet?

10. Sounds like a low class dealer as if he's holding up with your weed he can't be dealing to a lot of folk since he is always held up talking dealer with a lot of customers want to get in there and get out get on to the next. Sounds disrespectful with the whole chapping at midnight thing

11. He is being a time waster, with that being said you can't hold it against him.
    Buy before you're dry, and you won't have the urgency.

12. Thats probably the best thing you can do in this situation.

Just make sure you always have a bowl left so you're not relying on the guy to show up so you can blaze.

13. sounds like a dead end man. try to find new links (through him?)

14. chances are if you get to the connect he'll serve you. this guy just doesnt WANT you to get to the connect so he can make his 5/10 bucks or get his rip or whatever

15. Honestly, I'm a really lucky dude. I always have about 5-6 connects, at least 3 of them have it and will bring it to me at my place. This might just be because they're all really friendly chill guys.

And yeah, he's being really disrespectful, I'd find a new guy if I were you.

16. When I used to ask my dealer if I could stop by for 20 minutes, that ment I wanted a 20 bag, If I need to stay for an hour, it meant I will talk to him there about it cuz it was prolly a deal of over 250 bucks or more.

It very well may be a stoner with no track of time and nothing more. The knocking on your door at midnight is like WTF! This guy is no pro.

17. yeah your "middle man" is a fiend.

Based off his behavior....his connect is probably not big time either. That's why I said he'll probably serve you this guy just wants to keep being middle man

18. Exactly^^^^^

He's pinching your bags for sure, and then asking you for your pipe while he's at it, I've done it when I was younger and didn't give a fuck, I knew a shit load of people without a connect and well, these guys where actually a little shady, they didn't just sell bud, it was like drive through style, so everyone would meet up at my garage and pool in some doe, I would connect and skim off the top for later, it's just how I got by earlier on in my life.

I'd say go ask the guy if he knows your friend and if you could buy off him cuz your friend keeps stalling and being annoying, I am more than sure he will be willing to sell to you. I got to meet a few dealers this way as well. One thing leads to another and then I was buying pounds of some pop corn nuggets from mexico.

19. One time this dumb ass mufugga kept middle manning me, and he called the plug OFF MY PHONE......dumbass didn't even delete the number out lmao

20. #20 SpliffyPuffs, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    It happens, had a dude ask for my phone and then texted my contact list to himself, dumb ass didn't know I have a deleted messages folder.

When randomn people call dealers, well that how knee's get broken man, I feel bad for the guy.

Edit: There is a fine line in jumping chain and causing panic in an already paranoid individual (dealer) and trying to get around the a dumb ass buying 20 bags for you. When this guy took my contact list all of a sudden there was a lack of dro in town, he was limping for a month, and non of his friends asked me to connect for them anymore. I wasn't buying 20 bags from the guy he called, I had my dro connect that I would buy ounces off and help with his grow, that was the guy who "disappeared" after the event but I still see him around town and others buy off him. I know I fucked up by lending my phone out to a "friend" but the guy was looking for the shwage connect that I was buying qp's off of everytime they gathered at my house and pitched in, usually 3 would pitch in and each would get a ounce and I would keep one to, they didn't know that I got 4 for the price of three but I guess they figured it out eventually, I think thats who they thought they were talking to, I can only imagine one of em calling the guy who sold dro for a qp thinking they were dealing with street level dealers selling shwag. lmfao. Sometimes the middle man is alot nicer then the dealer.