Is there a Dr. in this city?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dopehead_680, Jul 21, 2008.

1. So one month ago,...
    June 26
    [​IMG]
    July 7
    [​IMG]
    July 15
    [​IMG]
    july 19,
    [​IMG]

been asking like crazy and trying to find info to help myself but I mean it seems so,...odd,... doesnt really follow the typical patern for nute burn cause its not randomized across the leaves it starts at the tips, however i read of "nursery burn" but couldnt find much explanation on it.

a friend of mine in botany thinks its a bug? took core sample looked under microscope, bat poo, perlite, no bugs no "bug dropping like" anomalies,

Also I did not see any mold spores in the sample nor evidence of fungus,... I'm so confused and in desperate need of help to save this thing, which, looks grimmer every day.

worse the other three are starting with the tips burning

Anyway, I cut back from watering with Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 3tsp per gallon every three days to 2 tsp per gallon every three days

Any info you can throw my way?
    links, advise, the like.

Thanks

2. tip/nursery burn is the same thing. it simply means the ppm you're feeding at is too high. usually dropping down a couple hundred ppm will do it. but, you're problem is you're feeding too often. feeding in soil is done once a week. in between, correctly ph'd water. i'd flush and fert at 1/2 to 3/4 strength. you won't be able to flush out all nutes from the medium, that's the reason for the reduced rate.

3. Oh my god, thank you!!! ok so thats been the mistake I will flush all plants and begin with a new regiment beginning immediately, Thanks you!!!!

Also I got some more exact info because i brought the baby book home with me

past watering schedual
    (all with 3tsp thrive alive-1 gallon water
    6/16
    6/21
    6/24
    6/28
    7/2
    7/6
    7/10
    7/15
    7/20
    so yeah, thinking way too often with food, honestly, I read about other nutes people use and looked at how im using significantly less (then perceived necessary) on our plants i thought it be ok

the babies are all taking a half gallon of fresh R/O water, I didn't adjust it, gotta love r.o. 97% pure h2o, regularly confirmed at 7.0-7.2(bout weekly the 40 gallon vat is check). No Ph adjusters on hand so if it needs to be more alkaline best i can do is baking soda, however figure "neutral" more or less was alright

Lastly, with flushing and a more reserved nutrient regiment, can i stop and save the other 3? all three have just the tips starting to burn out but otherwise are ok. at least I know the problem now and can try and fix it.

again thanks growbot!
    pc

4. I agree slight over fert.