Is there a doctor in the house?!

Discussion in 'General' started by smokyey3z, Aug 3, 2006.

1. hmm. .just wondering if there is any doctors, nurse's or anybody that is in medical school or knows things that have to do with that. lately i have been having heart problems and i was wondering what the symptoms for a heart attack is. or heartaches. somebody please help.

2. i am by no means a doctor but you can deff google the symptoms and shit, from what i know its shortness of breath, dizziness, blacking out, pain in the shoulder or left arm (main artery??) beat irregularities, etc. . if you're that worried about, stop surfing the net and get/call your parents for advice or even go to the emergency room

better safe than sorry, i always say

hope you're ok dood

3. baby go to the doctor...:(

4. eh..well im not 2 sure its really a heart attack, but a freind said i might of "HAD" a heart attack.. i took some no2 (work out supplement) and it didnt affect me very well, that night after i took it i had VERY bad pains in my heart that night and it actually scared the shit out of me. if u know what i mean, i thought i was going 2 die.

when i was a baby for my first couple of months of being born i had to be on a resperator, because i had heart problems. because i was born a few months early.

but anyways back 2 what i was saying, after i took that no2, and i got hurt that night i have heart aches and like my heart is stretching. and sort of hurts when i breath and i need 2 like stretch my arm out so it will stop aching. it is just getting worse by the day, and im starting to get concerned.

5. your body is often good at giving natural telling signs. if you feel concerned, you probably should be. it might be nothing, might be growing pains, but always possible that it could be serious. . . sounds worth getting checked out bro.

6. yeah , i was talking 2 my parents when i get off of there health insurance.. luckily i have till december >_<

im going to have to make an apointment.. idk when i will ever get a chance 2 take time off work though. :(

7. I'm a doctor, as you can see by this photo of my license....
    I'll post my expert opinion later, but right now I'm doing super-duper-cool-doctor stuff...

Attached Files:

• md.jpg
      md.jpg
      File size:
      29.4 KB
      Views:
  8. try www.webmd.com

I think of it as the erowid of medicine. That's not to say there's not somewhere better, but I haven't bothered to look.

9. Hahahaha...nice.:D

10. maybe you need to get outside more?

11. i agree with Opivy. and never take a workout supplement or whatevber you said it was

12. imo, don't ask a bunch of stoners for medical advice. Yes, some on here may be doctors or nurses or whatnot, but why not make a trip to the doctors office if its something as severe as a heartattack. I wouldn't trust my life in the hands of anyone over the internet. Always better safe than sorry man, get that shit checked out.

13. +rep Jonsi
    I don't know what it could be, but changing your eating habits could really help. Lay off greasy foods and eat a salad. Drink lots of water and juices like orange juice and stuff. And take daily vitamins. That should, if there isn't anything seriously wrong, make your heart feel better.

14. DOOOOO EEEETTTTTTT
    lol
    srsly.

15. See your GP.

Problems like this should never be ignored.

16. Nah, just take some multi-vitamins... Get lots of rest and drink loads of water... you'll be fine-

17. go outside more? im outside 14 hours of the day, i am a plumber and i work construction, so there for i am moslty outside digging in 100 degree heat all day.

18. delete this..