Is There A Doctor In The City?????

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bghjkl, Aug 24, 2009.

1. i just dropped my bud all over the floor. some of it was shake but i picked it up and loaded my bowl with it. there was some carpet hair and a bit of my dogs hair (not very much at all, like 5 total strands) but i smoked it anyways. my dog has heartworms, breast and lung cancer, and a permanent eye infection...is there any chance that smoking like 2 of her hairs by accident will contract any of that to me?

sorry if this sounds stupid im high

2. you'll be fine, but it sounds like your dog is fucked

3. my dog is older than i am. and i am on this site legally.

4. Hair.. That's all proteins man. Plus you burnt it so anything bad was killed or broken down. I'd say you're good.

5. this is going to sound HORRIBLE but it is totally true... so i smoke a lot in my car, and a lot of time people drop little tiny bits of weed on the seats and the floor, well one day when i was broke and weedless, i decided to clean out my car... so i picked up all of the little pieces of weed (and things that resembled weed including lettuce from burgers, leaves and some salvia i spilled once. i got about half a gram out of it, i then found about a gram of weed hidden in my car that had been there for about 3-4 months... it was dry as fuck, and probably had some bud rot...

long story short me and one of my friends smoked it in a blunt... hit harsh as shit, the smoke made our eyes water, but we still got high, and cancer probably...

Edit: Fuck my keyboard, fuck dyslexia, and fuck spell check

6. hahahahah
    I burst out laughing when I saw this.

7. you will most likely contract your dogs breast cancer. seek help immediately.

8. Wow man.. thats intense, but yeah you'll be fine. Ive decided now that if any bud falls not to scrounge for it, juts pick up noticable bigger pieces.

As for your dog, I think he needs some medical marijuana

9. no offense, but if you did contract it from that poor animal, don't go public with it... I can already see the headlines: Marijuana causes brain & lung cancer in dogs/humans "experts" say.

10. Yes everyone knows you get cancer from smoking dogs hair.:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

11. So are many viruses... almost everything consists of proteins, including many bad things.

12. u could probly get TB from my cousins bedroom floor(has like a dog that likes to "make her teritory") and he dropped his brand new 1/4 on the floor (we split a 1/2) and it had hair and shit (not real shit but...random shit like glitter) and picked it up and smoked it and was alright...till he died of heartworms a couple years later...

13. Your chill man. Funny story, My friend came over to smoke and we made a little video of him hitting a bowl that was 80% 20X Salvia and we covered the top with a little bud so he couldnt tell. First time on salvia, funny as fuck. Ill get the vid from my friend and post it so you can watch him trip. Its kind of fucked but he was laughing after. And the same kid that did that to him also put a dead spider in my bowl but i saw it before i took a hit. Needless to say we dont blaze with that kid anymore.

14. I'm sorry to hear about your dog...it sucks when dogs get old...just lost mine a couple weeks ago :(