Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Is there a divorce lawyer in the city??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Dec 2, 2003.

1. I am going to throw my two cents here as well.

I couldn't believe you remarried when you did. But its your life, not mine and you have to live it the best way you know how.

Now If you get divorced again, I will come up and take you out for a night on the town down at the Solid Gold club or one of the other gentlemen clubs downtown so we can celebrate.

2. You may need to make that appointment soon.. My lawyer said that the time of reconciliation has not run out.. It may be quicker and easier than I thought..

I am making plans to build anothe house on the property for me..

Also the lawyer told me that she couldn't use substance abuse against me with out making alot harder on her self.

I'm feeling better every day!

3. Whew! I am glad things are looking up for now. I've been concerned about ya'. RMJL has some very good advice. I might add that I wish you weren't so hard on yourself!

4. I knew you would be concerned MSMJ..

I am thankfull to have friends such as yourself... I'll be talking to ya this weekend..

5. Hey Bud head that sucks man....My parents got divorced and my dad smokes, well my mom could have definatly used that against him for custody...Its not safe for the kids if you ever want to see them again without a bloody pig....I feel for you, but also if shes just trying to be a control freak then see a marrage counseler...I really hope this gets better I'd hate to see something bad happen to you, hope everything goes well bud=D

6. if you are still looking for lawyers in tennessee... these are the 2 best in the city

jim martin and
    mike binkley

7. damn m8, sorry life is dealing you a not so decent hand at the moment..but hopefully things are going on the up and up...sounds good so far with the law, hope it keeps getting better..and it sounds as if shes jealous of your smoking..as stupid as it may be. Good luck with everythin!

8. I'm kinda in the same situation BH... my fiancee new i was a BIG pothead when we met...he was my hook up lmao! but now he has a "real" job and thinks i'm sposed to WAIT to toke till he gets home...what he don't know won't hurt him i guess just sux i feel like i'm buyin double weed coz i keep my own stash to toke on when he's @ work...i know ifin he knew it would be a big ole fight but i'm standin my ground and i have no intenetions of stoppin my life style i can't help i get paid to stay home and toke it up!!:smoke: if it came down to it...i'd tell him c-ya!! ;)