Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a difference between nug and dank??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King_Of_Dank, Jan 19, 2010.

1. im not too sure if there's a difference kuz some people say there is and some say there's not. i think there is because dank smells stronger and seems to be more potent to me but let me know if there is a difference so i know im correct or not.

2. A nug = a piece of bud. Dank = term used to describe potency.

Schwag - low potency
    Mids - medium potency
    Dank - high potency

as a general rule

3. Your the king of dank, you tell me:rolleyes:

4. This, but I'll add to it a little bit.

Schwag or dirt weed - low potency (usually brown)
    Regs or reggies - fairly low potency, above schwag but lower than mids (green)
    Mids - medium potency (green with some colored hairs if your lucky)
    Heads, headies, fire, dank - high potency (very defined shade of green with a plethora of colorful hairs)

Dank can also be used as a term to describe to upper echelon of the various categories (except schwag, cause schwag is just schwag). Like, "Wow those are some pretty dank mids!" or "For reggies, their a lot danker than I was expecting"

Happy Toking!

5. Haha what I've never heard someone say dank mids. If someone said that to me I'd be like "what the fuck" and slap them lol.

6. OP is obviously a troll;)

7. i dunno, is there a different between tits and vagina?