Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a desktop vaporizer that produces next to no smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ramirezi1977, May 24, 2018.

1. There older threads on this forum but I would like to get an updated 2018 answer because I am looking at purchasing the 2018 Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer. I have read that it produces a burned popcorn smell and I'm wondering if there any desktop vaporizers that do not do this, this day and age.

I have never had to worry about smell in the past, I smoke blunts, and I'm new to apartment life but my new apartment building is smoke free. They have made rules that they do not honor medical marijuana users. We are not even allowed to vape (or even possess a lighter!) and the doors have no privacy, they are heavy but you can hear and smell everything from the apartment in the hallway. I do have two large air purifiers and a small but they never have worked with blunts, not surprising.

I do have a portable vaporizer, the Snoop Dogg G one and I never have a smell from that, it runs hot and only holds a small amount of marijuana like most portable vaporizers so I'm looking for a desktop, originally I was looking at the volcano but it is expensive and I'm not a fan of a bag.

My question to you fellow tokers is, do you have any recommendations on a desktop vaporizer that produces next to no smell or something not so obvious? As for blowing out the window, there is only one window in every unit that opens 4 inches at the most with a screen. The vaporizer will be about 10 feet from the window.

2. Pretty much any desktop vape is still going to smell like cannabis, the cannabis itself smells, and when heated and vaporize it definitely produces a smell just dissipates quicker than smoke. That is some bullshit your building doesn't allow medical marijuana patients. People in there getting drunk as shit and fucked up on their prescription pills but nah, you have to suffer. If you have access to hash oil that will produce far less smell than flower

3. Sorry, don't have a solution, but an option, alternative to smoking. Make a tincture! If you take some sublingually it will have a fairly rapid onset. I realize this is not what you're looking for as a blunt smoker, but it doesn't smell.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wouldn't live in such a restricted way. Some would have us all living like that with no freedoms. I bet you had to give your landlord permission to enter your apartment, you'll need to be able to hide your plants if he does.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I don't have any plants (thank goodness). I started growing in 2008 and wasn't good at it. I never thought the day would come where dispensaries popped up everywhere. The paperwork says that there will be no entry in my apartment unless I am made aware of it in advance. What really sucks is I have some nice bongs in a display case, now they can't come or I guess I can just leave them in a box. The Extreme base looks similar to my blender so I was thinking I could get away with that one the most.
    Unfortunately digesting just upsets my stomach or else I'd just make edibles.

Thank you you guys trying to help.