Is there a D.C. delivery service the isn't a rip off and doesn't suck?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420Dali, Jul 19, 2019.

1. So im 0-for-2 thusfar...

I travel from Philaburbia to the DC area for work every so often and when I do I like to stock up on some good ol' fashioned THC products--about $400-$500 worth.

The first time I ordered some flower which looked super stickyicky and crystally on the site, but when i got it, it was some way other shit. it still got ya high, so all good. my big mac never looks the same either as it does on tv so i can live with that....

My issue was on the 1-gram vapes i ordered. i didn't realize until a little later on the way home that half of them were 0.5 grams. I texted the people right away with a pic and they actually PayPal-ed me $$ back instantly which was nice, but what i wanted was shit to keep me high in PA until I could get back down to DC.

(FYI---My regular local dealer got popped for something stupid and he went legit---at my age and social status it's hard to find a replacement.)

The second time i ordered from a new place, the flower they peddled as "Purple OG Kush" was what we used to call "Levittown Brown".... only worse. At least if you smoked enough Levittown Brown you'd get a little buzz. This crap they sold me was total garbage. I even was drinking a bit one night, getting nice and soused and figured if i hit this shit hard enough in a bong i'd be good, but the shit actually sobered me the fuck up, that's how pathetically horrible it was!

I also bought four "1-gram" vapes that were good, but they all leaked towards the end and would bet my left nut they weren't full grams.

My biggest disappointment was the 14 "200-mg gummy faces" . I was looking forward to these... but out of the 14 maybe half had any effect. The ones that hit, hit hard. but the others had absolutely zero effect. so bummed.

This place was Watz Poppin btw. they suck. what a rip off. will never use them again.

Which brings us full-circle back to the title of this thread... thanks

2. I know someone who you can buy weed from in DC and MD. But since I don't know you...and from what I understand selling weed in DC is still illegal.

3. super helpful, brah.

4. Old post I know but, for the record, I've been grabbing in DC for my Pa needs since I71 passed, I've tried literally every service with any kind of reputation n I'll try to help with my experience.
    I started going to the more touristy super expensive spots , herbal legends ,Dadoogooders, Dcdabberclub,Baggedbuds cloud9 then I met a nice Asian girl from ChillayDC and that was expensive but she always brought the fire n free gifts n helped my daughters autism before Pa could (thanks Nah) but eventually I got more in tune with where the local and similarly impoverished potheads were going,soon prices improved and quality levelled out and now I basically have 3 spots.(keep in mind I don't use flower)
    Washington vape co.
    4g/100$ decent wax all the time
    25n50$ in house safe distillate carts.
    Ez pick up
    Silly Bees
    Assorted wax prices a lot of variety, watch the pics usually accurate
    20$ decent sauce carts .5($40 gs)
    Decent tree ,priced according
    Nice ladies
    Ez pick up
    WatzpoppnDC
    Stellar wax, price n variety n quality unmatched in DC,(notice the phone# is Oakland Ca.)
    Twilly wonka sauce 100%fire
    Tree priced according,
    The best in house distillate carts in DC.
    So basically if I can't get Watzpoppn I go backwards ,Bees,WVco. ,try them again..

5. [QUOTE="420Dali, been grabbing in DC for my Pa needs since I71 passed, I've tried literally every service with any kind of reputation n I'll try to help with my experience.
    I started going to the more touristy super she always brought the fire n free gifts n helped my daughters autism before Pa could (thanks Nah) but eventually I got more in tune with where the local and similarly impoverished potheads were going,soon prices improved and quality levelled out and now I basically have 3 spots.(keep in mind I don't use flower)
    Washington vape co.
    4g/100$ decent wax all the time
    25n50$ in house safe distillate carts.
    Ez pick up
    Silly Bees
    Assorted wax prices a lot of variety, watch the pics usually accurate
    20$ decent sauce carts .5($40 gs)
    Decent tree ,priced according
    Nice ladies
    Ez pick up
    WatzpoppnDC
    Stellar wax, price n variety n quality unmatched in DC,(notice the phone# is Oakland Ca.)
    Twilly wonka sauce 100%fire
    Tree priced according,
    The best in house distillate carts in DC.
    So basically if I can't get Watzpoppn I go backwards ,Bees,WVco. ,try them again..[/QUOTE]

I travel from Philaburbia to the DC area for work every so often and when I do I like to stock up on some good ol' fashioned THC products--about $400-$500 worth.

The first time I ordered some flower which looked super stickyicky and crystally on the site, but when i got it, it was some way other shit. it still got ya high, so all good. my big mac never looks the same either as it does on tv so i can live with that....

My issue was on the 1-gram vapes i ordered. i didn't realize until a little later on the way home that half of them were 0.5 grams. I texted the people right away with a pic and they actually PayPal-ed me $$ back instantly which was nice, but what i wanted was shit to keep me high in PA until I could get back down to DC.

(FYI---My regular local dealer got popped for something stupid and he went legit---at my age and social status it's hard to find a replacement.)

The second time i ordered from a new place, the flower they peddled as "Purple OG Kush" was what we used to call "Levittown Brown".... only worse. At least if you smoked enough Levittown Brown you'd get a little buzz. This crap they sold me was total garbage. I even was drinking a bit one night, getting nice and soused and figured if i hit this shit hard enough in a bong i'd be good, but the shit actually sobered me the fuck up, that's how pathetically horrible it was!

I also bought four "1-gram" vapes that were good, but they all leaked towards the end and would bet my left nut they weren't full grams.

My biggest disappointment was the 14 "200-mg gummy faces" . I was looking forward to these... but out of the 14 maybe half had any effect. The ones that hit, hit hard. but the others had absolutely zero effect. so bummed.

This place was Watz Poppin btw. they suck. what a rip off. will never use them again.

Which brings us full-circle back to the title of this thread... thanks[/QUOTE]

6. Have you tried Street Lawyers ?