is there a celebrity or character people say you look like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Aug 13, 2012.

1. #81 rainbowsunshine, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    With me it's always Kelly Kapowski from saved by the bell or the chick that plays Dexter sister in Dexter.
    I think with Deb it's more of a personality thing.

2. When I was growing up strangers would always call me Opie from Andy Griffith. I have red hair and I'll admit I kinda looked like he did, but the funny thing is that I've been called Opie several times in the last couple of years by complete strangers and I'm 26.

Usually its people that are angry and say it kinda like an insult. For example I accidently cut this guy off on the road the other day and at the next red light he pulled up and yelled "Watch where you're going you Opie-looking motherfu***r." :)

3. When I have longer hair, I've been told I look like Eric Foreman

Now I have a buzz and someone told me I look like Matthew McConaughey (I had to google how to spell that by the way)

4. a slightly less ugly and dark notorious BIG. or Rick Ross depending on my current facial hair.

5. People say I look like the guy from Man vs Food

6. Michael cera sometimes. My gf constantly is being told she looks like Topanga though.

7. i got beyonce quite a bit when i had my natural hair color.

8. Rocky Dennis from the movie mask :(

Rocky-Dennis-from-Mask-300x189.jpg

9. People say one of my friends looks like the little boy from jungle book

10. either brad pitt, ben affleck or shannon tatum.. or enrique

11. [quote name='"stew mack"']either brad pitt, ben affleck or shannon tatum.. or enrique[/quote]

*chaning tatum. gawd hes gorgeous.

12. Channing Tatum*
    god he's a faggot

13. [quote name='"Dillinger"']

Channing Tatum*
    god he's a faggot[/quote]

Jelly you don't have all the ladies swooning over you.

14. Adam Levine, minus the tats

15. A friend last night said I look like Robert De Niro... of course, said friend was idiotically high because there isn't one piece of me similar to that man.

16. Something like that...

17. Everyone at work calls me Justin Bieber, which I don't really know whether to take it as a complement or insult? I mean the longer hair and the shitty singing voice are both traits we both have. I was also told by a male there that I was the best looking guy at the place I work. Kinda weird. I've also gotten Zac Efron quite a few times before. Both those guys are faggots, but can pull the ladies so........I don't really mind.

18. Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar hah.

19. [quote name='"andbrokenglass3"']Kal Penn from Harold and Kumar hah.[/quote]

EVERYONE CALLS ME KUMAR CAUSE I LOOK LIKE HIM from h&k

20. Ben Affleck