is there a celebrity or character people say you look like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Aug 13, 2012.

1. People say I look like Justin Bieber, some people say I really look like him others say I really don't, it's usually about 50/50. I kinda see it but not to much at all.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• k.jpg
      k.jpg
      File size:
      58.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Edward furlong. ALL THE TIME.

Hes the kid from terminator 2 and also the kid in american history x who the black kid blows smoke in his face in the bathroom

seriously Ive gotten this since i was 12 and Im 22 now.. many many people have said it to me

now that I think about it it has been a pretty good while since someone has said it to me hmm

3. With my haircut and my aviators on i've been told i look like the guy from top gun.

4. Have you seen him these days? SERIOUSLY let himself go since American History X. [​IMG]

5. Larry the Cable guy, and just not the look.

Git R' Done

6. I've gotten Lady Gaga, Katy Perry,....and Courtney Love lol

7. Ive been told I resemble John Stamos ( from full house) and Enrique Iglesias. Guess it must be a good thing

8. #68 Megacosm, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    I've been told I look like some guy named Chris from Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory but I can neither confirm nor deny because that show looks like complete shit.

Just checked who he was. I guess there's a slight resemblance but nothing major.

9. been known to be called my own name.

10. i get told by alotta people that i look like a stoner. who wouldve guessed :smoke: lolol

11. Jesus Christ.

12. One time at the bar when I had long hair and glasses I was told I looked like John Lennon by a drunk woman who insisted I play Monkey in a Barrel with her. She won.

13. When I used to have longer hair a few people said I looked like Andy Samberg, but I didn't really believe them

14. Topher Grace

15. Taylor Lautner from twilight...whatever. :cool:

16. [quote name='"JesusWasARaptor"']Taylor Lautner from twilight...whatever. :cool:[/quote]

Haha I got this one again today

17. Owen Wilson lol

18. Some girls say i look like brad pitt and others say i look like tupac