is there a celebrity or character people say you look like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sandaclaus, Aug 13, 2012.

1. People tell me I fucking look like Mandark from Dexter's lab. Which to me is a huge fucking insult because. He's looks like a nerd. Just because I wear glasses. I wear fucking band tees skinny jeans and vans. I don't look like him ughhhhhh

2. T-Pain or Lil' Wayne when I have my braids in.

Mik-Payne is what they would call me in high school

I also get told (when I'm smoking) that I look like the Notorious B.I.G.

3. My ex and her friends and her cousin used to tell me I looked exactly like Tony Hawk, fucking daily in school.

4. [quote name='"iaurorai"']people tell me i fucking look like mandark from dexter's lab. Which to me is a huge fucking insult because. He's looks like a nerd. Just because i wear glasses. I wear fucking band tees skinny jeans and vans. I don't look like him ughhhhhh[/quote]

Dex_mandark_174x252.png

5. Jesus

But for real? None that I can think of, I just look sexy.

:smoke:

6. yeah people say that i look like jhonny depp or jared leto (30 sec to mars), but i dont see it

Attached Files:

7. I wouldn't say I look like anyone but my brother has an uncanny resemblance to Jesse Eisenberg from Zombieland and The Social Network

8. here aer my similarities with Allen:

----I have a sister named Tracy who married a guy I not only became really good friends with, but who at the itme of teh wedding, my father liked and truested my bro in law more than me

----if there is one thing I am known for fashinon wise, its my love of tight shirts. I was earing them even when I weighed 250...i rarely leave the house without a tight shirt.

---back n the day, I was an E head for a few months. and though I never drugged my friends, I remember thinking my grandma would love this feeling...( nope, didn't druge here either

----i am great with kids. Alan was the guy responsible for taking care of teh baby

----OOHH OOOHH here is a fun one: thwhen they first wake oup in hte morning...What does Alan do? He stumbles backwards...What my friends saw was a seizure...that is how they looked for me

---thebaby's name? it wasn't carlos, but tyler...my sister named her second child tyler

i could go on...LOL!!

9. if jesus counts.. jesus.

i used to have real crazy hair that was long and got compared to "fat jesus" which i thought was hilarious.

10. I've had people pull me aside to say I look like Kristen Stewart...
    I've gotten Shannen Doherty(sp?) before too.

which is kind of weird I don't look a thing like either of them.

11. When I have long hair I get Chace Crawford

When I buzz cut my hair my ex use to say she thought I was hot because I looked like chad Michael Murray

12. #53 thisisstupid188, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    this dude
    [​IMG]

but I shaved my head so not so much

and LMAOOOO at mandark

13. Sean Opry.

14. I've heard Seth Rogan multiple times.

15. I've also got crayon shin chan from Japanese anime

Attached Files:

16. When i started my first job at maccas when i was 15 my first day one of the managers said i looked the sherminator, so that name stuck for a good year or 2 haha.

17. Dont get this much but once when I was at a party alot of people were saying I looked like ryan sheckler

18. Pauly Shore.

19. [quote name='"dank spanko"']Pauly Shore.[/quote]

Damn that's worse than mandark