Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IS there a car a person drive and your almost positive he's a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jesus9112, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Old school vw van. Mad tokeage up in thurr!

2. #4 Lebowski, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    Everytime I see a "420" series mercedes, im like all right, this has got to be a .... aw its an old couple.

I gotta buy one and change this
    [​IMG]

edit:
    Oh, for the actual topic:
    [​IMG]
    :D

3. when i think of stoner car i think of shopping cart....

hope this makes sense when i sober up

4. I drive a mini van.

Iv gotten 9 people up in it. thrown parties in it. gotten drunk, gotten laid. tryed coke. And well gone off roading with my van, drove threw mud puddles and gotten the inside covered with mud. almost blew the head gasket.

Thats my stoner mobile.. A nice van. that I run into the ground, and then go out and get another shit box van. and do it again. Iv gone threw 3 vans. Because I love to do stupid shit in vans.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GHostbusters!!!!!!!

6. its pretty funny that today when i left a headshop the guy who walked out with me was also parked next to me and he drove a GTI

7. Nobody mentioned Chevy Blazer? Back when I was in hs that was the running joke because a couple of the blatant potheads drove chevy blazers.

8. hahaha....."blazers"

9. dude so with you on that! I <3 my van so much. She runs like shit but i still love her