Is there a 1 part Hydro Fertilizer???

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SweetSativa420, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Hi Im running 4 DWC 5gal buckets?

My question is there a 1 part liquid or powder fertilizer?

Either 1 altogether for the whole cycle or 1 for veg and 1 for bloom.

Im currently using FF 3 part plus CalMag plus superthrive.

Was looking to change to a 2 part then I thought hell I wonder if there is a 1 part!.?

I use everything at half stregnth with good results.

Tell me how I can make things easier and cheaper wouldnt hurt!

Thanks in advance for the help as Ive learned about all I know from these forums!

2. Yes there is brotha! I personally started of with GH's 3 part flora series but just got sick of all the mixing .. Currently using the GH Maxi line at the moment - dry, 1 part fert; Maxigrow for veg, and Maxibloom for flowering.. You can also use General hydroponics flora nova 1 part liquid line (very thick, little more of a pita from what I hear - never used it personally)..

3. Thanx for the reply.

I did run across the Flora Nova line and I think Im going to give that a try.

I will also go check out the maxi line of nutrients.

4. #4 SweetSativa420, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    <sup>Well after researching both products it seems that the Maxi Line is a better bang for the buck! I think I will give it a try this time and see how it goes.</sup>

5. #5 Dro Smoe, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2014
    Yea I personally have no issues with the maxi line - it's CHEAP and effective.. I mix 60/40 RO/tap for a little extra cal and then feed around 3/4 to 1 tsp/gal.. Hit around 5.2/900ppm every time - no ph'ing required. It helps to use some tepid water to dissolve it initially but if you don't have access then just give it a few good shakes and you'll be good to go.. A lot easier then all the mixing - same results. I mess around with liquid koolbloom and bud candy but additives aren't really necessary ..

6. I use Maxibloom throughout.   It's hard to mix in cool water but I use a 5 gallon cooler and a paint mix attachment on a power drill.

7. Ghs flora duo is good. Its ph solable plus wont gunk up ur pumps or air stones.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app