Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is their any place in you house that the ...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~420blaze~, Apr 23, 2010.

1. my house got raided like 2 years ago couple days b4 christmass police didnt bother to search the attic

2. As someone already pointed out, a warrant for drugs usually includes dogs. I've personally seen demonstrations where dogs found a bag that at one time had a tiny bit of cannabis in it then was buried in a random pile of stinky garbage. The dogs find it every time.

You can't hide from the dogs, not in any manner that will make your weed even remotely accessible to you.

3. I cut open my cat and made a pouch out of his back skin that I can slip 3-5 grams in.

That way when the dogs start barking it's all gravy. :cool:

4. They can't search your Diplomatic pouch, aslong as its clearly marked.

If you keep your plane tickets and Visa in thier aswell it stops the police from confiscating them.

Best stash spot EVER. You can leave it in plain view on your bed or computer desk etc.

5. I know you're joking but some kids might think this will really work. It only works if you are registered as a diplomat or diplomatic courier :p

6. up your ass? :rolleyes:

7. When I think my place is gonna get searched...I drop it off at a friends house. And If I've been smoking in the car and I get pulled over...I eat my stash. "You wanna find drugs on me coppers you'll have to dig through my shit...and I've eaten corn tonight!" Also good luck finding drugs in my house that aren't there.

8. THIS.

The police aren't going to be coming with a warrant to tear your house apart over an eigth or quarter... But I almost always have a pound or more (for my own reasons) and even that is a "small" amount for them to go after.. but best believe, if they want it.. better believe they will find it.

I've been in the middle of a raid before, when they come with a warrant, theres no time stash shit. If you're upstairs, you have maybe 60 seconds. They'll walk in like the own the place...and walk out prolly owning the place now. lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. not true i know a guy who got pulled over with a QP in his drop top on his mustang and the dogs couldnt tell shit. the cops eventually found it though lol

10. The dog won't get on two legs and say "The marijuana is in the drop top" lol..

They can only point out that there is drugs in the car.. sometimes the general area of the drugs.. but the rest is up to the cops.. hence why they still found it in the end.

11. Pretty much this. If you're in a position where the cops have a warrant for your house or are even interested in you phone/text log, it's already too late and you're already screwed.

12. yea the only reason i am worried is some saposed freind of mine ratted on me.

13. That sucks. You should get rid of as much as you can, either have someone you trust hold onto it or throw it out. Better safe than sorry. I'm glad I live in a place where I don't have to worry about this kind of crap.

14. [The police aren't going to be coming with a warrant to tear your house apart over an eigth or quarter]

well for example is somone ratted on a kid for serving them a half o would the police even waste their time

15. Dogs will be your demise my friend.

16. Inside my stomach.

17. If your stash needs to be stored for sometime, you could place it inside a mason jar, inside a plastic bag, and then set it inside a block of quick-drying cement.

Once your confident there's no more risk of searches, crack the block with a sledge hammer, and enjoy your stash.

Police raids will often use dogs, but not portable x-ray machines ;)

18. Yeah but if they see a block of cement and the dog is going ape shit around it I think they may get suspicious.

19. Can they search a car on the property? I think they'd need a separate warrant for that. Stuff the wheel wells. :wave:

20. I think a poice dog barking at the wheels is going to be probable cuase, or some bullshit like that, and then they can immediatly search your car.