Is The World Disinagrating This Year?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemicalBrother, Aug 28, 2012.

1. #1 ChemicalBrother, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk-3MU-rc0M&feature=related]2012 Something Is Going On! - YouTube[/ame]

I will admit, i don't like playing the "stoner apocalyptic dude", but there has just been too much stuff happen in this year to ignore.

For example:
    Loud Unexplainable Noises Coming From The Sky In Various Parts Of The World.

Different Species Of Animals (Birds,Fishetc.) Just Seeming Dropping Dead.

Very Strange Solar Activity

Loud "Booms" being heard under the soil that is not attributed to earthquakes but still shakes the ground.

Strange Cloud Activity (Tsunami shaped clouds)

Lots Of UFO sighting's (Far More Then Any Other Year) With Seemingly Legit Footage I May Add

Ridiculous Amounts Of Tornadoes

Lots Of Earthquake Activity

An Entire River In Lebanon Getting What Appears To Be Red Algely Giving The Appearance Of Blood.

The U.S Government Appearing Where They Should Not (Antarctica, The Brazil Files)

Shitty Weed (Not Really As Relevant As The Rest Of The List :/)

Im sure there are more examples, i personally do not believe in any sort of god or biblical messages, but this year too much strange things have happened just to wright it off as "Climate Change"

What Is Your Opinion On This

EDIT:Man I Never Said It Would End This Year, I Simply Have Stated All The Strange Shit Going On, That Will Likely Effect Us In The Upcoming Years.

2. Idk.

We very well could see the breakdown of society..

But unlikely

3. Something could be happening, but i think its just the paranoia these things happen throughout history. i dont foresee the world ending at all, times will change for the worse i do believe. I dont foresee an apocalypse, ill be leaning back with a blunt in my mouth come this December.

4. Jesus christ, everyone seems so desperate for the world to end. Stop seeing signs in everything you paranoid mother fuckers.

I guess some men just want to watch the world burn.

5. Yeah, I don't really see an "apocalypse" per say, but theirs getting to be to much destruction against nature to simply ignore

6. Yeah all those things you listed are a bunch a random somewhat unrelated events. There's always shit wrong with the world and the more unexplainable they seem the more can be attributed to it by a paranoid world who kind of wants it all to end before it get too bad. No offense but your grammar is worse than some of things you listed and a far better sign of a coming apocalypse.

OT first thing that popped into my head upon reading the title
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2ALG9iGPg]Disintegration Pistol - YouTube[/ame]

7. The world will not end in 2012.

I will bet you my house, my car, my dog, and $350,000

8. Fuck it, I'll bet my life on it

9. [​IMG]

10. The earth will end when our sun burns out, or if we get crushed by an asteroid.

And both events will not happen in our generation so it sucks to be the little kids of the year 3000 ahah shit will be insane by then.

11. All the things you listed happen all the time anyway. It's purely a coincidence that all of them have happened in a year (actually a pretty likely coincidence).

12. #13 smokintoke, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    !. can confirm hearing in person:confused_2:
    2. i have the pic on my phone but due to fuckin not having email set up cannot post it however ours was like a giant wall stretching 250 miles across virginia pushing straight across the sate bringing with it high winds and awesome pics..... it was actually scary and i was chillin in the yard burnin an L when it happened :smoking:
    3. I live on the very top of a mountain i see strange unexplainable things at least once every 3 months or so:eek:
    4. tornadoes here too. that's not right for mountains :bolt:
    5. I'm 30 miles or so from the epicenter of the east coast quake. (no decent smile for that one)
    6. and most importantly BULLSHIT:cool:

fuckin virginia dude like fuck

13. I do agree crazy things have happened, but weird shit happens every year.

It only seems more prominent this year because everybody slightly fell into the "2012" prophecy and so now they just relate everything to that.

14. I'm gonna put on the aluminum foil hat for a second and say this:

powerful people can easily deceive you.

15. . . . and, some people are easily deceived.

16. some?

17. i liked this just so i could unlike it:devious::cool:

18. The video really is interesting, I suggest everybody who skipped over it go watch it.

At first, it seemed like the same old stuff they normally say, but then it got into more natural occurrences like the strange reflections from the sun and it was just really cool to me. I don't know, it might just be because I'm high.