Is the Wicca/Wikka Box smell proof?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PuRPzz, Feb 3, 2011.

1. simple question yes or no?

2. Sub'd for answers.. Except i'm looking at the zombie kief boxes.. The wicca boxes are too expensive for me.. My guess is that they are to an extent just depends what strain you have in there.. I will prolly just put mine in a ziplock or something to keep the smell from over powering my room

3. i'm gonna go with no...

4. are you just saying that or do you actually have one?

5. No its just wood, screen, and magnets. Mine is not smell proof or even air proof at all.

6. thank you ahah guess im not getting one....

7. Get mason jars instead. They're cheap, like $10 for a flat of them at your supermarket. Smellproof, waterproof, and hell, your weed gets better the longer it been in there :smoking:

It's what all the cool kids do!

8. Wicca boxes are NOT for storage so why does it matter?? Just bust the right amount of herb, don't bust open a half a zip and keep it in the box, those boxes suck moisture like nothing else. The smell from the kief that remains in the box does not smell that strong.

9. Hell i'm just gonna store my buds in a kief box when i get one for like a week then move it back to a pill bottle.. I just wanna get more kief and since i'm switching to vaporizing now i wanna be able to save my kief and with me buying a 2-piece i won't be able to unless i have a kief box...

10. mine does :D