Is the Volcano really the best vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Devilkat, Feb 27, 2013.

1. I am an avid smoker however my lungs are not the happiest. So I have decided it is time to vape. I have a glass bong however my youngest cat has been working on slowly breaking it into pieces.
    I was going to buy the Arizer Extreme Vaporizer with V-Tower because I do prefer the idea of the whip over a bag. However everything I have read so far online swears by the Volcano. It is not out of my price range however for the price I want to make sure it really is the best and will last.
    portability is not important to me since I am not comfortable traveling with my bud and my Dad is a retired chief of police anyway. So smoking at my home is really all I do.
    Any and comments welcome and will be helpful. Thanks.

2. #2 lwien, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    If you like sucking your vapor from a plastic bag, the Volcano is the best there is.
    If you like sucking your vapor from a plastic/silicone hose, the Silver Surfer and the Da Buddha are two of the best.
    If you like sucking your vapor through a glass wand and/or a bong, the Cloud and the Light Saver are two of the best.
    If conserving your bud is what you're after, check out the E-Nano from Epicvape or the Underdog.

3. Awesome thank you.

4. If you prefer a whip over a bag, then DO NOT get the Volcano. It only does bags, and that will piss you off.
    I'm really happy with my EQ. I use it mostly with a 6' hose (medical grade tubing). I can vary my temps low to high to get wonderful taste ->all the way to thick vapors (IMO). At large group sessions I break out the bags and pass those around.

5. Also check out some of the smaller log vape brands like underdog or Purple Days. They make some fantastic vapes.

6. ^^ Purple Days is no longer being made.

But thanks for the reminder. Gotta add something to my list above.

7. IT ISN'T?

Well that just is some depressing info to find out.

8. Yeah. Tom and Pammy closed shop almost a year ago. I got two PD's that I'm thinking about selling though. Hard to part with since I've had them both for so long. One is almost brand new.

9. Thanks for the info guys. I really prefer the whips. Probably because I've been using a glass pipe for years. The bags just seem weird to me. But hey to each their own. I'm going to check out the underdog it has possibilities.

10. it was like ten years ago before the world of vapes exploded and had tons of other good products join the market. Now its really what your looking for that determines whats the best for for you