Is The U.s. Consitution For American Citizens Or For Everyone?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Jun 8, 2013.

1. As a non-EU resident, the EU seems like a piece of shit organization to me.  

Yeah I have not one good thing to say about the EU. Except maybe that they banned GMOs but we could have done that by ourselves. Anyway, we're off-topic. I hope they don't make a universal European constitution (just to redeem myself a little :p).

3. #43 rhapsodyrcks, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    If you do some reading which I am sure you have the EU has solved nothing. The entire organization is riding on the backs of the Germans who have had about enough of the bailouts and France. France is starting to buckle economically in some ways so endless bailouts will not happen from them or the Germans. When that happens EU is sunk. The fools all blew there money in worse ways then we American's have. 

Spain has what 20% unemployment. Greece will not be debt free till about 2100...literally. What happened to Greece is the future. Pension plans wiped out, every social program that they promised to there citizens either gone or drastically reduced to the point that if your retired well say hello to destitution. 

On top of that they have the Islamic infiltration. Sweden had weeks of rioting. I was watching a interview with a high ranking official and he could not understand the Arab riots. The fools let so many in its 10% of there population now they all concentrate in certain areas then try to enact there laws. In there interview he was saying what is there to riot about...free education through 4 year college, 2-3k a month in unemployment, free healthcare, subsidized housing and not some ghetto shit. 

Might sound like a rant but France has something like 400-500 No Go Zones. England has over 150. A no go zone is a town that is under Arab control where the police do not even go. 

The whole region is a epic fail. 

In the future look for more economic collapse then a divesting of the Euro and back to what they had before. To have a system like Greece's that does not exist in Germany but to have Germany bail them out is offensive and not moral. Then the Greeks call her a Nazi and depict Merkel as that. To bad I am not in charge they would find out how it is like when there country is cut off from the funds. 

Oh when that happens USA will be even more sunk. Something like 40% of our exports goes to the EU. McDonalds alone has 20-30% of there profits from that area. When you break up the EU you essentially wipe out all the bonds others bought. So double digit trillion dollars will evaporate over night. Everyone will take a bath. That will cause a global contagion of financial destruction that the world has never seen. Then it will all multiply out. Well get hammered which will cause our unemployment to sky rocket, deficits to increase from lack of tax revenue. Then it will spread to China which exports 90% of there goods to the US and EU. We will be stuck in the biggest shit storm that humanity has ever seen. 

The warning signs will be another country collapsing in the EU. Things happen fast as well when this all hits. The whole system though needs it. Rather then fix anything all we do is push it down the road. Theres no more road to push anything down though. The Western Nations are failing, China cooks the books, Russia is run by all ex KGB, Africa and South America are still the hell holes they always been. Then the insane fundamentalists are spreading like wildfire. 

Whats great is we all have a front row seat to the unraveling of all the work that humanity has created. Theres probably no coming back from this one either. I can't wait. Its also why I bought a nice UTS-15. 

4. #44 Johnny Cash, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    I agree fully except for the "Islamic infiltration". I've never heard of these no-go areas and I haven't been to any in France (I've been to some shitty neighborhoods in the UK). What I do know is that I feel perfectly safe walking around the Netherlands' worst neighborhoods in the middle of the night. Also I don't believe it's solely Arabs that participated in the riots in Sweden.
    edit: I think we should discuss this someplace else if you want to discuss it.

5. interesting that the e.u. is brought up, kinda another "peice of my conspiracy puzzle"

so alot of people might agree that the e.u. is going to fail
    would yall think that maybe it was set up for failer in the long run?

alot of things we see our goverments thoughout the world doing dose not make sense
    either the leaders are very stupid
    or
    everything was set up to fail, so in  the long run everything collaps and a new world one goverment is set up

i mena why else would they want to spend and borrow so much money, it is impossible to pay it back?