Is the U.S. a murderer? Why did they go to war in Iraq?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Massholes, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Welp, you sure convinced me.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Care to summarize ...

3. You're coming to a lot of unbacked conclusions

• Like Like x 1
  4. Osama bin Laden #1. Kill 'em all, yee-haw!

5. What does that list have to do with any reason to invade Iraq? :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    Well what defines a terrorist? The founding fathers would've all been considered terrorists by the British Empire. Should they not be considered people?

• Like Like x 4
  7. Its an illogical assertion to begin with. People are people regardless of his emotions.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Im guessing your being sarcastic. But i will give in. 

This list shows 2 things. The first thing it shows is all the terrorist attacks that have either killed or injured people. These attacks are all over the world, including countries that are anti-american. This shows that terrorist do not have a good reason for what they do, and shows they do not care about anyone.

The second thing is a list of 40 incidents, where the U.S. stopped a terrorist attack from happening and in result saved lives. These attacks were also in countries that were anti-american, but the U.S. still stopped them.

9. You're posting in the wrong forum.

Unless you support bastions of peace and tolerance such as Iran, Syria, Hezbollah, Hamas, etc,you will be accused of being a paid shill.

My question stands. You have given no reason for the invasion. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  11. How? In your thread before, you told me that terrorists only attack the U.S. because the U.S. attacks them. Above, i simply showed all the terrorist attacks that have killed people to show to you that terrorists have no motives or reasons for what they do. They simply dont care. Terrorists attack anyone because they want to, even their own citizens of their own countries.

The second point i wanted to make is to show you how the U.S. saves lives. I showed you that U.S. involvement in terrorist groups, have made it possible for some terrorist threats to never happen. This means that the U.S. saved the lives of others, such as Iraqi, Afgan, or Pakistan civilians. 

There are many factors as to why someone becomes a "Terrorist".

The individuals that make up the military of the US kills innocent people. Accidental or not. I don't know.

13. It shows that the reason the U.S. invaded Iraq because they wanted to stop the killings of innocent people around the world. The list shows thousands of terrorist threats that have happened. The U.S. also invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussien and his army was murder, torturing, and raping innocent people in Kuwait. Saddam Hussien also controlled most of the oil reserves, and he was building chemical weapons to murder people. 

14. So the assertion is that the US doesnt murder people, and then you provide evidence that the US has saved lives.

So you arent actually providing information to back up the original assertion.

Argument fail.

15. A terrorist to me, is a person that murders people for their own enjoyment, and for no reason. Terrorists kill innocent people that have nothing to do with the U.S. because they like to murder people, they enjoy it.

16. What i mean by saying "Terrorist are not people" is that, people involved in terrorism do not deserve any rights. They deserve to die, because they kill innocent people for no reason, other than for their own enjoyment.

ya...we know...

thats all he does...

19. How is this the wrong forum????????
    This is all about politics, and is about how the U.S. has a right to enter the war, and to free people from terrorist organizations.

20. You sound like a terrorist.....