Is the Toro macro worth it?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ticklemefancy, Nov 29, 2013.

1. So i posted this in the concentrate tools section, but go zero replies, so here goes... I've been thinking about getting a new dab piece seeing as how a 16 inch fritted disk tube sucks for concentrates. I've had my eye on a toro single macro xl for some time because its the perfect looking piece for me. Does anyone have any insight on this piece? 

2. It'd be great, and I like how that piece looks too. Go for it if you want it!

3. My friend has a macro, its a pretty nice little rig. It may not be the best bang-for-your buck type of thing but Toros are definitely quality and are very well made.

4. Good things! Hopefully I can find a nice red one for a good price soon.

5. its worth it if you have the money, if you don't wanna spend the money you can get something similar of size for $50+

6. #7 4shotmark, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    My Double Mac was one of my favorite bubblers of all time.

Fuck you to the person that broke that piece. It honestly effected our friendship but he put down 100 on my next piece so I still fuck with him.

On the real, if you have that kinda cash and want production glass you can't go wrong with Toro Macros or Micros. I also love Hitman rigs, my E-Perc was cheap and it's my favorite oil rig.

I suggest you find a good cheap artist on Instagram or the internet, look up reviews, and get a sweet custom.

7. I need to hit one before I say, but it just seems like alot of money for such little glass. I know smaller rigs are better atleast IMO. People need to step up their glass game around my town, cuz I wanna test before I buy.