is the show weeds good?

Discussion in 'General' started by dbb, May 12, 2013.

1. #1 dbb, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    I'm on Netflix right now and came across weeds....is it a goof show?

2. Yesssir its a very good show.

3. One of my favorites! Enjoy!

4. #4 MandalaSmoker, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    Its alright.

At a grow they had a carbon scrubber sitting in the background like that does something.You have to set it up for it to reduce smell lol.

In my opinion the first few season were alittle better.Still something to watch if ypur bored though I suppose.

5. The first few seasons are very good. Give it a try.

6. Watch it for yourself and find out

7. Yeah dude watch that shit. It's pretty damn interesting nd suspenseful

8. I haven't watched it but am gonna start. Try breaking bad!

9. First seasons are good, then it goes downhill and there's little focus on 'weed'. But sure, still entertaining.

10. ^^ It goes WAY downhill can't even watch the last season anymore.

11. First couple of seasons are really awesome but it does get a bit ridiculous towards the end... still amazing though.

12. It is entertaining but it has gone downhill though. It's nowhere as good as Breaking Bad if you haven't seen that. No drug shows I have seen aside from documentaries have been spot on but that's to expect.

13. i'll be that guy, just fyi it's in the wrong section. There is a huge thread about Weeds in the other part of the forum, you would get all your questions about it answered there.

Personally I only liked the first 3-4 seasons, after that it got way to crazy and blown out of proportion for my taste. The first 2 seasons are badass and actually somewhat realistic on the whole suburban mom selling bud.

Even though I say the first few seasons are 100x better I would still watch the whole things. It is still entertaining.

14. watched a few episodes before im gonna start watchin em.
    remember 1 scene very well,she gets fooked nicely ;)

15. i'm halfway through the third season and i'm loving it so far... i just dont see what they could possibly do to keep the show interesting for the 8 or 9 seasons it has. Like other people have said, if you haven't seen breaking bad watch that beause it's 1000X better

16. I finished the show and enjoyed every season.. Episodes are very short

17. Started season 5 yesterday

18. You'll like the first two seasons.

19. Watch seasons 1-3. And then the last season. Between them, aside what whatever season they get the RV(6?)is just a piss poor breaking bad wannabe.

20. Funny thing is it came out before Breaking Bad and probably without it we wouldn't have Breaking Bad.

Yeah I agree though. 1-3 is the best but honestly the end of the show pissed me off more than anything. It is still mildly entertaining until the last two seasons methinks.