Is the republican party throwing the game?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Do you think they are throwing the game so that Obama gets elected again and continues his economic policies? I mean they are basically on the same team with the exception of Ron Paul and Gary Johnson. So far all the other candidates are jokes, even the mainstream media admits as much.

2. I can't believe you just said Obama and the republican party are on the same page lol.

3. Obama is nearly identical to george bush in policies. so I'm not sure where your coming from.

4. #4 AlienBlood, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    No they are absolutely not the same. Bush + Clinton = x - 1 (or if you hate math, combine Bush and Clinton and just add some more....shall I say weight.)

And that's Obama.

I think the Republican Party as we know it is just dying off, or in its transformation phase. During the transformation it's just a jumbled mess. The new Republican Party will be a lot like the old (in other words, Clinton) Democratic Party IMO. It's a shame but there are just too many people reliant on the system either financially or out of fear so yeah... The Democratic Party is in a transformation phase as well. I don't even want to think about what their "finished product" will be. Something like California throughout the country minus the warm weather and beaches....

5. i think they absolutely threw the game the last election, picking the oldest white neocon they could find and the dimwit chick to run against Obama.

this time, they're throwing Romney in the mix.. so it won't matter who wins.

6. two party system is really a scam today...two faces of the same coin.

corps own all party member politicians.

...all the hyperbole dished out to distract the party hugging sheeple is only a tool to increase the corporate control over the people:wave:.

7. But Republicans do support dwarf tossing in Florida. You have to say that for them:)

Dwarfs Better Off Tossed Than Jobless, Florida Lawmaker Says - St. Petersburg Times