is the pax 3 any good?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by indacouchtho, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Might get a vaporizer. I don't know yet. I've seen the pax 3. is it any good? do any of you have it?

is it worth getting?

2. I got it. I love it for what I use it for, which is a personal out doors (usually at work) vape. its small, its sleek, it has good battery life and extremely fast heat up time. it most deff makes some tasty clouds that will get you plenty medicated, once you learn how to use it efficiently.

the concentrate oven blows. the half pack lid and 3d printed screen are musts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. First ask yourself what do you want it for, home use, stealth, ease of use, flavor , extraction, all questions to consider. Look at other forums and see what others report. Have you vaped dry flower before?

4. Never have before. I would like flavor and stealth could be a nice addon. ease of use is good too. home use mostly.

5. If your starting out Fury Edge is super easy to use, easy to clean, small and discrete it's a convection vape, good on taste, mainly a personal vape. Pax 3 is a conduction vape, different vapor flavor and taste. More of a session vape great for more than one. discrete, looks cool. I'm not a big Pax fan I owned the 2 and wasn't to keen on the taste. I own the Edge and use it in my rotation.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can't say much about Pax 3 but I've seen good reviews for what it is. Personally, I went with Zeus Arc GT. It looks really cool, heat sinks are gold plated for quick heat dissipation, you can scoop flower into it without touching the flower at all. It has 3 heat settings (customizable), 60 second heat up time and fits in the palm of the hand. It also vibrates when ready to use. Little pricey but worth it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. if you haven't vaped flower before go check out the dynavap line. I like the pax 3 but it doesn't stand up to vapes like the mighty and crafty but is waaaaaaaaaaay more portable and easier to use than most other vapes out there. the dynavap packs a helluva punch for $80.

the fury is dope. honestly if you don't pick a dynavap or mighty get the fury.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. When I was planning on switching from smoking to vaping, reddit recommended me the pax 3 and I absolutely love it. Sure, it a bit on the expensive side, no doubt. And, you can get vapes at a cheaper rate. But, all I'd say is that the pax 3 is pax 3 and absolutely worth the money if you're seriously considering moving on from smoking.

I got mine online from FlawlessVapeShop. You can use this flawless vape shop coupon and get a 25% discount at checkout.

9. #1 Mighty
    #2 Crafty
    #3 Pax II and 3.
    #4 Dynavap
    I have had all of these and more in my vape arsenal over the years and this is how I rate them. The Mighty is the best by far!!, and the only one I would purchase again. Lots of 20% off deals on vapes, if you look around.

10. It’s good if you enjoy sucking like you got a thick shape go red in the face before u get the product and enjoy tiny hits 1 is ok rest garbage didn’t get high got pissed

11. I was lurking and saw this. Thank you for the information. That Fury looks like what I am actually looking for.

12. I used to have the Pax 2, really sucked after a few minutes in a sesh because it would get hot. I vowed not to get another one again... but...I recently used the PAX 3 at a friend's house and liked it so much that I bought one, the gold one.
    [​IMG]

13. I've had the PAX3 for about a year and I like it. I get 3 to 4 good hits off of either mouthpiece I use per session. Unfortunately, the diameter of the air tube they use is
    quite small, forcing you to slow your draw which can get very uncomfortable. Longer sessions tend to heat up the mouthpiece until it actually burns. It clogs with resin and requires periodic cleaning with a round brush that PAX provides. The Android app let's you dial in your temp up to 428° F. It provides micro-dosing capabilities from 1 to 4 doses I believe. If you misplace the vape, your app can help you locate it.

I also have an Arizer Solo2, which I prefer. The draw is easier on your jaw, the only thing that gets dirty is the particular glass chillum you chose for that session and it cleans very easily and comes with micro-screens that keep the grind in the chillum, not in your throat.

Hope this helps you to decide.

14. I purchased my XVAPE XLUX Roffu dry herb vaporizer from Grasscity for $140. It is convection type and has a replaceable battery. Heats up in about 20+\- seconds and is easy to use. It reeks quality. I am new to vaping and have no experience with any others except for the desktop Arizer XQ2 Vaporizer which I also own. For my use I like the Roffu because of its convenience and it heats up more quickly and is more responsive to temp changes. I also can use a lower temp with the Roffu likely because of the larger bowl on the desktop.

I am completely satisfied with the Roffu and have no complaints.

15. ts small, its sleek, it has good battery life and extremely fast heat up time. it most deff makes some tasty clouds that will get you plenty medicated, once you learn how to use it efficiently.

16. The Pax3 works fine, however if you want clouds and I mean voluminous clouds of vapor, invest in The Mighty+. Pax3 and Arizer are not in the same league as that vape...it is nothing short of brilliant.... pricey, but worth every penny IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1