Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is the MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lightthatdro, Jan 30, 2011.

1. The mflb was the best weed related investment I have made. You can't compare it to a whip vape though, its a whole different class. Apples and oranges man

2. Ampeddd, on behalf of the majority of the community, please stop posting 100 times a day about how fucking awesome it is, its annoying.
    Comparing it to a bubbler to a bong isn't even close to how it should really be compared.
    a good homebased vape can run you just under 170 bucks.-70 dollar difference?not "at least double the amount"

3. Behalf of yourself actually, chill out.

I was not comparing it to a bubbler or a bong, please re read. I was saying a portable vape vs a desktop vape is like comparing a bubbler and a bong.

Each vape serves its purpose, MFLBs purpose is to be stealthy and portable. If you want a portable vape its the best for you. It gets me baked and thats all i care about. I like it more then any of my other smoking devices.

Basically if you want portability and stealthiness and still get baked, get the MFLB. Efficient, etc.

If you want something just at home that gives thick rips and shit, get Da Buddha.

:smoke:

4. im about to order it should i go with blisssville?

5. Yeah, they have the newest model and are the official distributor. Great service from blisssville, got it shipped in 3 days to Canada :)

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine :smoke:

6. Its 100 bucks. Lifetime warranty, most portable item that exists by far.

If you use it properly, it will be effective. If you don't, you'll complain that it doesn't work.

Up to you. You're not going to get stoned out of your mind with it if your tolerance is up there, but you'll get nice, clear highs.

7. #27 Ammy, Jan 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2011

dunno if anyone else has already said something, havent looked through the thread yet...
    i like the high from mflb but then i gotta work while im high, so its all good, bright energy, thoughts going a mile a minute... its def diff from say hitting a bong where you get a major body high and just dont wanna move for nothing. what ive found rocks is hit mflb get light and happy then take a hit off a bong :hello:
    you can experiment with temps tho and get more of a body high especially if you find some heavy indica mix
    i love my mflb tho, i enjoy not hacking my lungs out all the time

8. Yeah, you can kind of control your highs with a vaporizer. I vape on high temps usually when im home to get a nice body stone, and lower temperatures when I need to be extra stealth and want a clearer head high.

9. Perfect answer. Effective, not OMG my face is melting. Get real people.

10. ZippoMike, Thank you.+1

11. I love how i reply to your attempt at a flame then you ignore it :smoke:

Never have i said its a MELT YOUR FACE OFF high. I get baked with it though.

12. thats what Baked means, I don't care enough to try to explain myself to some guy on a computer.
    and when you say I GET BAKED! out of my mind!
    off .05!
    every day!(yet you even admit to not owning a scale?LOL)

you paint a very different picture than what most owners of the device have in their mind.

13. One post, i said "i dont have my scale on me right now"

Yeah man, i admitted i dont have a scale ;)

I said i get baked from .05, and its true. Many people get baked from the MFLB. Many reviews especially on reddit are about how happy they are with the MFLB because they werent expecting to get baked from such a small amount.

w/e, just like you said im not gunna waste my time arguing with somebody like you

14. not many people get baked from half a trench.
    They might catch a slight buzz.
    thats all though.

15. Yeah, it all depends on tolerance. You can't argue that vaping is more efficient than smoking though. If somebody gets baked from .1 in a pipe, .1 in a vaporizer will also get them baked, probably even less.

Ive been smoking for 3 years and it gets me high. I think people just overdo smoking, like they are new to marijuana and smoke a whole j right away, raising their tolerance.

16. I've owned my MFLB for a year now and I can tell you I get baked from it. I use the microhit technique with mine.

You plug the hole of the box and insert the battery for about five seconds(pre-heat). Begin drawing with the battery still inserted for about 5-7 seconds. Cover the hole again for another 5 seconds and keep the battery inserted. Begin drawing again and rinse and repeat until you can't anymore. This technique gets me much better hits and highs from the box than I got early on. Hope it helps. Leaves no smell as well(no combustion, just more concentrated hits).

PS: I also own a Purple Days vape. Very good.

17. ive been smoking/vaping daily for over 2 years now.

i get buzzed off 1-2drags of dank in my mflb. (i do know how to milk it / hit it good though)

i vape about 0.2 per session and get REALLY BAKED. like as high as i want to be.
    i repeat this 3 or more times a day with some nice breaks inbetween covered by food or sleep.

i love my tolerance

18. Okay for those who think .05g in a MFLB won't get you high. I can say that in my Iolite, another portable vaporizer, I get nice and high from .07g, measured out on my scale that measures to the hundredth.

19. so i never thought about getting a vape until a few days ago when i noticed that i waste a lot of weed smoking joints. I have only been smokin for like a month and i get fucked up after like 4 hits of a joint, which ends up not even using half of the joint. It doesn't take much for me to get high and i want to be able to use it in my house. I just had a couple questions about it tho.

will a vape stink up your house when u use it like smoking does?

and what do you guys mean about getting a different high? I love getting high where im locked to the couch cuz i normally smoke a couple hours before im about to go to sleep. Will i get this same high using a vape? I don't really want an energetic type high

20. Obviously everyone is different. I just can't get beyond a buzz with mine. I really wanted to like it. I don't like inhaling smoke, I'd rather be vaping, but I like a body high and the MFLB seems to heat at a temp that vaporizes the THC but not the other cannabinoids needed for that couch lock. On top of that, I can't even get that head high with it.

Bottom line is you'll have to try it for yourself. They aren't that expensive and I bet I could probably sell mine and not lose too much.