Is the MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by scrxm, Jan 26, 2014.

1. For a great cheap desktop vape get da buddha. And for a great portable vape get the arizer solo. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes/no  but there are many things to consider when picking a vape namely portability, efficiency etc. What exactly do you want in a vape man?

3. #23 vapefoeva, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I've had my MFLB since August 2013 and I doubt there have been many days since then that I haven't used it. Like everyone else said there is definitely a learning curve and it takes a little while to get used to, but once you do it's great. My launch box pretty much goes with me everywhere and it has kind of become a part of me in a way. It isn't a vape to pass around in a group (I've tried plenty of times) mainly because of the whole learning curve, some people just can't get the hang of it the first time around. I have almost all of the accessories for my MFLB now and it makes it that much better, I have the power adapter (sooooo nice), the concentrate trays, the bong whip, and the 3 ft. whip (barely use my glass stem now). Also there are some other portable vapes out there, but most are bigger than the MFLB and the ones that are around the same size don't really compare. If you have patience and wouldn't mind taking the time to get used to it I would say get it. There are plenty of youtube videos on different techniques and everything. Also look into the company a little, Magic Flight is truly an inspiring company in itself, their views on love and human relationship are great. And lifetime warranty even if you break it because you were being dumb? Can't beat that. 

Here is a good link for the technique I use that work really well: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz68fCk97fM&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLz68fCk97fM&has_verified=1

Also I agree with montrealvaporizers, it really does depend on what you want a vaporizer for

4. do yourself a favor and get either an arizer solo (i love mine) or a pax if you want portable vapes. They will outperform that little box hands down, and without the learning curve.

5. [quote name="Greengal" post="19431514" timestamp="1391041582"]For me? Definitely, I'm a big fan of it, particularly with the PA that allows you to plug it into the wall for steady power supply. The only real con of it for me was the batteries, which need replacing after a few months of consistent use.It's definitely not the vape for everyone though, it takes a while to get to know the technique and how to control the temperature with your breath speed.[/quote]Could not have said it better myself... I love mine for day smoking and when I'm out and about. Irritated when I'm not sedated.

6. Yes it's worth it ! Lifetime Warranty and it's a vape Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Bought a nice bundle on puff it up. Got extra batteries and other accessories for $100 with a 15% off coupon I found online. Used it for the first time 2 nights ago and holy shit I haven't been that stoned in a while. You just have to know how to use it as it's very different from smoking. I made sure I was doing it the most efficient way and after maybe 4 or 5 hits I was fucking ripped.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8. I own the MFLB.  If you take a 45 second draw, and have access to freshly charged batteries   -    you will get lit.

Chances are if you bust the MFLB out with novice users they will leave the circle clear eyed. 

45 second draw?   I'd pass out drawing that slow.   lol

I draw for  about 12 seconds..............works for me.

-Not completely serious-
    \n12 sec draw sounds about right