Is the MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by scrxm, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Should I buy the MFLB? I have about $200 saved up! Is it worth it? My only fear is I won't get that stoned with it? People that have it please write below!Thanks guys Sent from my iP

2. Given that there are no other threads about it anywhere on the internet, I would say no, it's not worth it.

Wait a second, I was looking in a dictionary, there are plenty of reviews and threads about it comparing it with any vaporizer ever!

Google.com

3. #3 lwien, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    For me?   Yes.
    For you?   Maybe.

4. Get an extreme q 4.0 .. I got mine for i think $150 on gotvape using their price match :gone:

5. #6 lFourTwenty, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    If you have $200 and want a nice desktop vaporizer that will get you stoned..I always recommend 7th floor vapes. Da Buddha and silver surfer are great for beginners..buddha is the cheaper and silver surfer is the more expensive.

If you want a stealthy vaporizer, I would honestly save that $200 and see what happens with the Grasshopper vaporizer..I'm on the wait list for one.

And like lwien said..the MFLB isn't for everybody. It has a learning curve, but once you perfect it, it's actually a pretty decent vaporizer.

IMO there are much better portable vaporizers out there. My advice is do alot of research before pulling the trigger on one.

I'd highly recommend it, its one of my favorite vapes.  You can definitely get very stoned with it, it just takes a bit of practice to perfect the technique.  And you have to take a bunch of small hits (perhaps more than other vapes) to get medicated to the same level.  But its extremely good at conserving flower!

Only reason I wouldn't get it is because its not great if you plan on using it with friends a lot.  It works for 2-3 people, but more than that and its not really big enough and you kill bowls really quickly.

Also, dont spend $200 on it!  You can get them on eBay new for $60-80.

7. I got an MFLB about a week ago, and I LOVE it so far. It's really an amazing thing. It will eventually pay for itself with all the money you save on bud. And don't worry about not getting stoned. That little box has gotten me and my friends BLASTED with less than a gram.

8. [quote name="Nasty Gringo" post="19414044" timestamp="1390797843"]I got an MFLB about a week ago, and I LOVE it so far. It's really an amazing thing. It will eventually pay for itself with all the money you save on bud. And don't worry about not getting stoned. That little box has gotten me and my friends BLASTED with less than a gram.[/quote]where did you buy yours at?Sent from my iP

9. I bought mine at my local head shop for $125. Getting it delivered wasn't an option since there was a risk of my parents intercepting it.

10. my buddy had one and it was cool but the batteries died after like 6 months

You do have to replace the batteries after awhile. I've heard good things about the power adapter..lets you plug it in instead of using a battery.

12. Been using it daily for a little over six months. Batteries are dying on me-they do require a charge more often-although for $10, new ones are on the way. It's an ingenious little device. Perfect for anytime, and mostly anywhere. I'd say get a MFLB for $70, and a quarter of the finest with the remains. I can make a quarter last a month, and then have roughly a quarter of "death" to bake or smoke afterwards. In my case, I recommend, but always depends on the person. High tolerance, or not? Patience to learn, or not? 

13. Do u have to pack a full trench?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nope.

15. I've been doing some looking around and I'm liking the Arizer solo and its small bowl size. The pax is beautiful but what I'm finding the Arizer out performs it. Then the mflbs price is attractive too. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. It would be my first vape. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I got one for my first vape and its a brilliant bit if kit, well worth it imo. If your an at home smoker though I'd look at getting some kind of desktop vape instead.

18. For me? Definitely, I'm a big fan of it, particularly with the PA that allows you to plug it into the wall for steady power supply. The only real con of it for me was the batteries, which need replacing after a few months of consistent use.

It's definitely not the vape for everyone though, it takes a while to get to know the technique and how to control the temperature with your breath speed.