Is the MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CallMehTep, Aug 22, 2012.

1. the MFLB is legit .

2. Yeah but vapes usually aren't for everyone.
    Thought my mflb was the coolest, but eventually went back to smoking.

3. Love my Mflb. It's only 70 on amazon with free shipping. I recommend a fine herb grinder because the finer the better. This little box conserves so much weed it is insane. Once you finish vaping a trench you can save the ABV weed which you can roll jays or use in edibles

4. ANYBODY WHO IS DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT TO BUY ONE, GET IT! Ok so if your like me who has a pretty bad tolerance to smoking when a 2 joints or a blunt wont get you high anymore or maybe a buzz for like 20 min even if its dank shit no matter what the bud then i highly recomend you getting this right now. i was debating on getting this unit at first becuase of my tolerance and some reviews where people like me said this thing wont work if you have a high tolerance. Well i bought one and learned how to hit it the best way possible (stem and no stem) and i was high within my first 4 hits. I was fucking amazed. The people who say this dosent work DONT USE IT RIGHT! Trust me theres a learning curve but watch jd supremes vids on youtube. ThTs how i learned even tho i do it slightly diff. This thing is so small, portable, and stealthy you can smoke whenever. It does smell if you use it right in a room with no ventalation when your getting some cloud hits but a window open and a fan is all you need. I use incense also amd it works 110% so if you can burn some incense your set. I get high everynight without having to go outside and smoke and waste bud when im not being satisfied with how high i got. As for batteries i bought a 8 pack of rechargable energizer (ino mf says they dont like energizer) but they work so good i got 3 trenches out of it. I also have the power adapter and its fukig awesome! Anyways its worth the money people trust me, i forgot to memtion this saves bud aswell! A .7- gram blunt to my face wont get me as high as a .2 .3 in the trench. One trench if your hitting it correctly will get you high, 2 does it for me but i go 3 or 4for the hell of it lmao. So yeah i use it everyday pretty much it took me of blunts and my incredibowl (witch i also like). Pretty much off of smoking so yeah get it! I hope i helped, im kinda high from my mflb lol. Peace!

5. Not worthit imo. Save up and get a desktop for $50 more

6. I was about to get one but im going with an Arizer Solo instead.