Is the MFLB worth it?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CallMehTep, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I'm considering getting the Magic Flight Launch Box but I was wondering if it is worth it? Does it hit well, etc?​

2. Yeah it's worth it, but of you can get the arizer extreme q get that instead.

3. when i first got mine i thought it was the shit, but i actually cant remember the last time i used it. batteries die real quick and the bowls seemed to take a while to get through for how stoned you'd get

4. Yea I herd that's the downside but I wasn't really expecting a long battery life out of a portable vape. Anyway I'm kind of confused by the last thing you said, do you mean it takes a while to get you stoned?

5. I would but I want a nice a small portable vape.

6. like it seemed the trench took a while to get used up, you dont put alot in there but to vape the whole trench nicely took a little bit

7. Ah, I see. Well I wouldn't mind having a nice long session.

8. Yes, it is. I contemplated between a bong and a mflb for a while and went with the bong and regretted it. Sold that got a mflb and i love it.

9. yes its sweet u just gotta grind it up real good and shake it up after every pull. i bought extra batteries too. takes a lil practice to use but well worth it

10. [quote name='"CallMehTep"']

Yea I herd that's the downside but I wasn't really expecting a long battery life out of a portable vape. Anyway I'm kind of confused by the last thing you said, do you mean it takes a while to get you stoned?[/quote]

Um, yes you can, I get three days out a single charge on my inhalater and a whole day out of my arizer. No other vape has such piss poor battery performance, cept mabey the thermovape.

11. Get better batteries.

Problem solved...

The batteries that come with it are shit.

12. Amazaon has the 2700 AA batteries

13. ^ that's where I got mine. Wasn't much at all.. 5-10 bucks for a 4 pack

14. This exactly. I loved mine at first but now i haven't used it in a long time. Vaping is great but i prefer smoking for the time being. I might sell my mflb soon and get a desktop vape to try it out

15. #15 CentiZen, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [quote name='"Spyder"']Get better batteries.

Problem solved...

The batteries that come with it are shit.[/quote]

I own four LSD 2300, eight powerex 2700, and several industrial cells firefighters use in AA flashlights which are rated at 3100.

You were saying?...

16. I was saying the battery issue is solved, isn't that clear?

4 2700's are plenty to keep you going all day long. Charge 2 while using the others, swap, repeat,...

12+ batteries aren't enough for ya?

17. That's exactly what I'm thinking of doing haha selling the mf and getting either a Buddha or ssv

18. Keep your fight box, it's still portable.

19. Your tolerance must be extremely low for two batteries to keep you long enough for the others to charge.

20. And yours must be extremely high for 12+ batteries to not satisfy your needs.

Either that or you're not doing it right.