Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is the info in this article accurate?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sublime182, Jan 20, 2010.

1. is this all accurate?

Kinda old

How to Quit Smoking Pot - How to Stop Smoking Marijuana

2. Hmmm...I would say the article is more or less filled with half-truths.
    Would I take what they say to heart? No...I would however go out and research the claims they made to see the context in which the claims exist.

3. It used to be true but modern science has discreated everything in that article. Marijuana is not physically addictive. I would be consider a chornic marijuana user smoking a quater a day for 4 years then took a six month break. Then smoked for another 5 years and took a 30 day break. Then smoked for another 3 years and smoked a gram a day. I have now stop smoking pot for 10 months while looking for a job. My wife smokes it in front of me. I have a half in the fridge of some blueberry and could easly smoke it if i wanted. Quitting smoking marijuana is not a challange. In fact caffine is more addictive then marijuana

4. to quit, you just QUIT.

this works for anything you no longer want to do...(I should patent this process :rolleyes:)

5. In the article it does say marijuana is not physically addictive.

"A common misconception among many people today is that marijuana is much like cigarettes in that they are both PHYSICALLY addictive and it is so very hard to stop smoking them because of cravings within the body.
    This is in fact very wrong!"

congrats on quitting though

6. Sorry I miss read that section of the article. It is not hard to quit smoking pot. Thanks for the congrats but its not as if i wanted to do, I just have to do it for employment. The day I get my first pay check I will start smoking again. In fact i started a grow just to have really good weed for that day.

7. this article is pure bullshit.

^^ Bullshit

^^ultra bullshit

^^a ton of bullshit

that's all i have the energy for, but seriously, if you believe anything in that article, you need to do a lot more research