Is the incredibowl m420 worth it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Weedology, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Is it worth getting an m420 or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Bump?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i like mine and the fact its the only piece ive never broken. been waiting to find a nice perc bong of a similar nature, even if its acrylic. looked at the steele concept but havent had the extra cash or too huge an urge.

assuming its never confiscated its really the last portable piece you ever need. hits just fine, the bowl is big enough. the only complaint i have is that when i used to keep the screen in youd have to clean it a bit frequently, now i go no screen and that isnt an issue and cashing in your mouth rarely happens.

4. I'm on my second one right now. my grinder and m420 got confiscated… i didn't really have a problem too much with the screen. i have two glass bowls still my spare parts kit one and the one i got with my new one. i pry use a glass bowl 4-5 times then switch it and the same. i clean the screen when i clean both of them and never have an issue with it clogging in-between intervals. i think the incredibowl is more maintenance then some simpler options but with the 12" extension and the quick draw the hits are so good its worth it to me. at home its the only why i do it. when i go out to concerts and stuff i remember why i don't smoke joints every time i bring one, i can't roll and they hit pretty hot. i have about 3 years id say on the incredibowl and its my fav. i wanted to try a gravlabs glass joint but it seemed like a real pain to maintain...