Is the grind fine enough?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jere, Nov 16, 2012.

1. I am new to the mflb and I was just curious to see if this was ground finely enough for optimal use in the mflb?
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah, that's what mine tends to look like. Just has to be fine enough to shake around effectively.

3. The finer the better. Your grind looks pretty decent, but the best vapor production I've gotten out of the MFLB has been with close to powder-like consistency.

4. In their advanced usage FAQ they recommend starting with dry material and grinding it up to near salt grain size. Tons of great info in the FAQ. Check it below.
    Magic-Flight - Advanced Usage Questions

5. You might choose to grind your product a little finer, but even at that point, you'll be doing a pretty good job.

6. I'd grind it a little finer, shouldn't see as many little nuglets for example on the bottom right

7. maybe a little more but that looks alright.

8. Just take extra time grinding until you find the right spot.

9. I grind until it's powderish, best results.

10. Yes it fine enough. Much better than the chunks that i see in some peoples trenches. If you cant grind finer than that. Pinch some of it and rub your fingers together and this will break it up a little more. Its fine what you have but the finer the better.