is the GOV for real with this shit???

Discussion in 'General' started by 420 Medical, Oct 3, 2012.

1. the messed thing about the federal crackdown in LA is that, they gotta drive past 3 crack houses and about 20 gangs territories to get to the pot dispensary they are trying to raid. While they are raiding a peaceful pot dispensary, there is a gangster on that same corner just dealt a dime of crack to some poor crackhead. right down the block, the 61st street gangsters are having a shoot out with the 62nd street gangsters (if you're from LA or lived in LA you know what I'm talking about). they have a different gang on every block in LA. The DEA had to push the crack dealer aside cuz he was getting in the way so they can focus in on hand cuffing the dispensary clerk...is this shit for real or is the govrnment just laughing at people???

2. [quote name='"420 Medical"']the messed thing about the federal crackdown in LA is that, they gotta drive past 3 crack houses and about 20 gangs territories to get to the pot dispensary they are trying to raid. While they are raiding a peaceful pot dispensary, there is a gangster on that same corner just dealt a dime of crack to some poor crackhead. right down the block, the 61st street gangsters are having a shoot out with the 62nd street gangsters (if you're from LA or lived in LA you know what I'm talking about). they have a different gang on every block in LA. The DEA had to push the crack dealer aside cuz he was getting in the way so they can focus in on hand cuffing the dispensary clerk...is this shit for real or is the govrnment just laughing at people???[/quote]

Cuz who can they get more money from? You answer that question yourself

3. yep, they got other priorities and agendas other than cleaning the streets.

4. I'm from South Central, I lived off of 115 and main st, weed has never been a problem out there. I knew people that sold weed on the corner out in the open before legalization and the copes never tripped. I'm just trying to make sense for the govrnmnt, I'm trying to find justification for what they are doing..

5. The government gives large grants to departments that make a lot of marijuana arrests its fucked.

6. [quote name='"420 Medical"']I'm from South Central, I lived off of 115 and main st, weed has never been a problem out there. I knew people that sold weed on the corner out in the open before legalization and the copes never tripped. I'm just trying to make sense for the govrnmnt, I'm trying to find justification for what they are doing..[/quote]

There's no justification and no excuses. Public safety has taken a backseat to profits and quotas.