Is The DEA Legalizing THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by tokin', Feb 15, 2011.

1. According to the DEA, the American public has the intellect of European children. If that.

2. So first you say THC is bad, and now it's good? Oh but you don't want to legalize the plant? So I gotta take pills that would give me the THC feeling but kill my liver, kidneys, and my body?

Fuck you DEA< you can keep that shit.

3. Marijuana is only to be legal to sell by Big Pharma.Completely illegal for anyone else to market.The Hemp industry would blow the cotton and synthetics industries out of the water,which is exactly why they made it illegal so that they could see cotton.

4. Here you have big pharma corps blatantly fingering the legal system.

They're tired of synthesizing THC for marinol, so they want to grow some shitty plants and extract it.
    I bet you the price for marinol won't drop even though their manufacturing costs will.

5. Wow. This could actually really harm the MMJ industry. I can't believe the measures they will go to just to keep it illegal.

6. #7 DaiLLeSTeL, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    we should literally protest such like the egyptians did. now it is completely obvious that their motives are all for the greed of money. seriously, the only reason they have shitted on the population as they have is because they knew they could, or at least try.

seriously, apparently massive mob protest is the only way to accomplish righteous causes for the people. its up to us bro, all of it, or else they gonna keep shittin on their "citizens". we gotta do somehting about it because the legal system seems to be all in it for the money too. shit.. FUCK. you dumb blind motherfucker, if only you were to see people>money.

but you know what.. ima have faith in my people and the flow of all, in time, we will fix it.

7. #8 tokin', Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    It makes no sense at all. Synthetic pharmaceutical THC is ok, but the bud that thc naturally comes in is bad? wtf. Try explaining that to the kids D.A.R.E.

It's so obvious.

8. Sadly, they will be like, "The natural is the bad stuff, okay kids. But we have these things called pills, that you aren't allowed to take unless you have this thing called a prescription. That is man made, but it's much more safer then anything natural."

I shit you not, if something where to be said, I feel like that would be along the lines of what they would say.

Atleast that's how I took it from the article. I've been pissed at the Government for all the shit they try to pull, but when you stand there for 70+ years, and LIE to everyone, then when new technology comes out, you make "fake" THC, and say it's safe? That's like saying you can't overdose on synthetic heroin. Anyone know what synthetic heroin is? Oxycontin. Last I checked, synthetic shit is worst then natural. But ofcourse the DEA knows this, they just want our money.

They do know, if they were to get a real tax system for growing and selling (perr-2-peer) cannabis they would make bank, because everyone would do it.

Fuckin /Rant

9. dea go away

10. Biggest fucking mistake the marijuana community took it to.

11. The only thing that matters in Washington is MONEY.

Big Pharma can get the illegal made legal (for them only) because they have lot's of MONEY and they freely throw it at lawmakers.

The only way the people will get the law changed is to take some of their own MONEY and hire a bunch of lobbyists to throw even more MONEY at lawmakers.

Companies that sell seeds, companies that manufacture paraphernalia, tobacco farmers that are seeing their product become unfashionable and need a new product to grow, dispensaries that would like to broaden their market, and individuals that enjoy relaxing with a joint need to combine their efforts and their MONEY and play the political game.

Marches, protests, letters to your Congressman mean nothing if not backed up by MONEY.

And right now, we are behind in that game.

12. So hash could be legal? LOL

just a stoned thought

13. That was initially my first thought as well :smoke:

But it probably wouldn't. It would probably have to be in a pill form or some other bullshit knowing the DEA

14. Does the government think were really that stupid?
    I hope a revolt/boycott starts because of this.

15. It won't. And they know this. We just sit back and get them fuck us all they want, and we don't even get Government issue lube or nothing.

Something needs to happen. Not just legalization, I'm talking Government in a whole. I swear, in some language, citizen means slave, or dumbass or some shit.

16. seriously, the only reason the gov't has been able to go through with all of its bullshit is because the people havent done anything about it.

literally.

it is up to the people to keep the gov't in check.

17. Part of me just wants to move and say fuck it, but if something doesn't happen, they will only take more and more before we have nothing and they have everything.

18. This is their version of giving us what we want...but not really giving us what we want.(Re-scheduling marijuana)

19. we need to stop waiting for someone to take action, because if we dont, no one will. it is up to us to lead the movement.