Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is the City forever?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Sep 3, 2002.

1. holy crap
    i totally didnt think of the "City" as GC i was just thinking of the city of like the world .... like if the whole world was one city

man i'll just shut up

:smoke:

2. man gimme some of what your smoking ^^^..........lol....Peace out......Sid

3. In my short time here at the city I have seen people say deep deep things, express genuine concern for one another which is something you dont see in many forums. I hope the city lasts forever, I know it will in my mind.

4. as long as people show interest in here and the owner keeps on paying for it. it will be here for many many decades.

not sure of 1000 years. maybe by then the "internet" won't be the same as it is now or it won't even exist.

i'm baked ....

5. omg....i figured it out.....okay this city is my school......i am a student..........the smart people are the professors....the rain is povery and viloence coming upon me....this forum...is my job it will decide whati do afta college....it is my job to pass this city on forecer........i will likve forecer.....dirt is the people to have fellen in he hole of death...ij am my on god......oooooh....uwwwuwwwwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuu....im cool?coll!!!

6. .........?.........anyways.......LONG LIVE GC!!!!!...........i hope this place lasts as long as possible........i would like to come back to it when im much older and hopefully still see some old blades.........

7. In 1000 years it will be ran by robots from the future sent back 1000 years to make marijuana legalization happen earlier.

8. uh uh...yuo sure???i gotta makr that on mh calander

9. of cours its not gonna last for ever,but it will last till the world blows up :)

10. this muthafucka is smoking the sheeeat! and i am too ... booyaka!

i see how your city is your school though ... i was trying to visualize it and picture it ... was a cool idea

11. wtf did i really type that
    that was a pretty intense high
    lol....sorry bout that....

12. <3 u guys :')

13. yep, l think we are forever.

14. and boy did we save their ass..

bump!?yeah, bump.

fuck its early.:(

15. And boy did we pay for it.........we've only just finished paying America back.....maybe we'll send you an invoice for Iraq and Afghanistan......:p.........Peace out........Sid:smoking: