Is THC the only part of Cannabis that's illegal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian The Blunt, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I was just thinking that pigs use the THC detection thing to see if the suspect is in possession of Marijuana, but what if you just had the other Cannabinoids instead of THC. Like if you could make a strain that didn't produce THC or some shit and just had cannabinoids in it. I wonder what the high would be like. Has anybody thought of this? or does anybody have an answer? Fuck, i'm putting this on highdeas.

Damn I'm high.

2. They have legal buds. And they don't do anything but give you a headache.

3. The THC is what gets you high, so cannabis without it would not get you high.

4. DAMMIT!!! I thought I made a discovery! well shit, I'd rather get high than have a headache :D

5. not true, CDC and various other cannabinoids that contribute to "getting high"

There's the "synthetic weed" that actually gets you high, but I think they're in the process of banning it

6. There's the "synthetic weed" that actually gets you high, but I think they're in the process of banning it[/QUOTE]

I've done that synthetic shit and it was horrible. And are the other Cannabinoids legal or not? :confused:

7. I've done that synthetic shit and it was horrible. And are the other Cannabinoids legal or not? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Blueberry Dank. Tastes good, gets me pretty faded.

8. I've done that synthetic shit and it was horrible. And are the other Cannabinoids legal or not? :confused:[/QUOTE]

meh they all cause headaches...

9. mmmm thc..

[​IMG]

10. #12 OhMyKush, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010

Thats actually.....a good thought.
    You could grow a strain with a low THC percentage, but a high percentage of the other psychoactive cannabinoids. Industrial hemp is legal, it has a really low THC content.
    So, legal dank weed?
    Why does THC get all the credit? There are tons of other cannabinoids that get you high too!

Wasnt there a video of some lady getting straight THC and freaking out...but then got straight CBD was just really chilled out and high?
    See, thank these other non-famous cannabinoids too for chilling you out.

11. [quote name='OhMyKush']Thats actually.....a good thought.
    You could grow a strain with a low THC percentage, but a high percentage of the other psychoactive cannabinoids. Industrial hemp is legal, it has a really low THC content.
    So, legal dank weed?
    Why does THC get all the credit? There are tons of other cannabinoids that get you high too!

THIS!!!! We need to make a scientific breakthrough so bud smokers can try something different! We take the other cannabinoids and make the plant's THC %o.oooo and smoke that, LEGALLY!!! Who knows, it might be better than K2 which is sprayed by a man made chemical! Let's try to get this shit growing!

12. +rep!!!

13. This thread should have ended after the face palm. Just kidding cause that kief was bangin.

But listen, the US government doesn't discern between cannabis with THC and hemp, which is why hemp is illegal to grow here. Hemp is actually a renewable energy source that could help our economy as with medical and general use of cannabis, but there are many reasons why it's still illegal. But none of them are are good or sound.