Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is that normal or was i just really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kdubbs1110, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Hey i started smoking last week and the other night me and like 5 other people were smoking a blunt, after like 6 hits i didn't feel anything so i took this huge hit and held it in until i started coughing and burping and stuff, like 5 minuites later it just hit me and i couldn't do anything but sit there and laugh, everyone that was there said i didn't make any sense when i was talking to them and i only remember a little bit of that night. ive been high like 3 times before but never like that. Was it just really good bud or what?

2. I think you prolly didnt give the weed enough time to react in your body. I've smoked before and it just creeped up on me. Thats like one time when i ate a hash brownie and it didnt kick in and i was like wtf? then i ate another and gave up and about 20minutes later it hit me hard as fuck and i was stupid stoned. Lasted like 9 hours lol.

3. Yeah it probably just didn't take effect for a little while. I know there's some types that just creep up on you and when they hit you, they hit you with a vengeance.

4. You were really high.

5. Sounds like you didn't give the first six hits enough time to go to work before taking that huge hit. Then five minutes later your first six hits caught up to you.

6. Yeah. That happens with some kinds of weed.

7. yeah that shiz is called the kreeper..just kreeps up on you

8. Lucky you, friend.

9. well you prob. was high already it just didn't kick in yet. but the first time I got high I smoked more then I shoulda and it was alot like that laughin', not knowing whats goin on, LONG lapses of time goes by and not noticing it. pretty much normal for a noobie gettin' too blowed although I never got to the point of sayin' shit that dont make sence ROFLMAO! thats super blowed but enjoy it while you can cuz as life goes on and you smoke you'll never get that high ever again.. THEN YOU'LL START DOIN CRACK and suckin dick for heroin!! (joking)........................... or am I????

BiZness

10. ya, you were just really, really high

11. I truly miss those days.

12. Welcome to the world of weed. I miss the days where I could just sit there with a fatass smirk on my face and laugh at anything and everything. Now I need a lot before I start doing that, even after not smoking for weeks.

13. Man the same thing happened to me last nite. I was smoking out on my deck with buds, and we passed around two joints of some dank shit my bro bought.
    I was buzzed like normal(been smoking for six months), although that was the first time in a week and a half that i smoked. So i went inside for some munchies, and just as I was getting a brownie(the ordinary kind) the high hits me with a vengeance.
    I couldn't see what was normal, and all these weird patterns were dancing around my vision like what happens in the movies. It was the most intense trip ive ever had.

The weird thing is, I've smoked way more than 2 joints with friends, and I've never gotten that high. I once smoked 10 bowls out of a pipe and 3 joints to myself. Nothing compared to this. I almost think it was laced, even tho it only smells only like weed.

14. u probly weren't inhaling well the first couple of hits. I would say just keep on taking bigger hits and just get used to it. it makes the high come easier

15. I remember when I first started I smoked with some more experienced friends. They were fine and high just talking about music, I was rolling on the grass and convinced that there were silver deer everywhere. Enjoy it while you can, you'll build a tolerance soon.

PS: And I know what you guys are thinking about the deer, but they come to me every time I get high enough. But it has to be really high, last time I saw them I puked. :D

16. Yeh same:( Im gonna geuss that was your first blunt...the exact same thing hapened to me, I had only smoked out of a can 3-4 times and it was really shitty weed,never even got high... then I went down to San Fran to visit some true Nor-Cal stoners and brought the weed, they refused to smoke it, at the time I didn't understand why...they rolled a blunt and when we smoked it I still wasnt getting high so I kept smoking, I also didn't want to look like a noob...then it started creeping about 10 mins after and it kept creeping for what felt like 2 hours...haha shit I would give anything to be that high again. you said when you spoke nothing made sense but I was so stoned I couldnt talk, my friends would try to talk to me and I tried to awnser but couldnt. Then we're outside a gas station and this crazy guy tweaking out on meth or something came in trying to kick down the door and shit and this was a REALLY safe neighborhood for the Bay Area so I thought I was tripping and all my friends got pissed because they kept telling me it was real and I kept saying "no way man"...then I went into the gas station and it took me like half an hour to decide on a drink....went with Sierra Mist

17. Hey this thread just made me think of something: i fuckin love weed

18. Good Weed and you must of smoked really quick let it kick in is right. Thats normal, I had that feeling where I have only 1 hit and man was i baked 5 or more mins later.

19. yeah, discovering weed was great:) besides acting like a complete retard when i got high. of course it all made sence to me back then. but i fkin miss it anyways, wont be the same again...

20. I would think it was normal. But the same thing sort of happned to me.
    Me and my sisters bf smoked like 3/4 of a blunt one night cuz it was getting late. But in the morning I felt like shit so I thought right before I leave ill take a couple hits and go....
    Well I took about 4 and walked about a block to my friends house (mind you this is at like 6:20 in the morning. By the time I got there I wasnt feeling much and even by the time we left her house and were walking around school I didnt feel anything. But when I sat down in 1st period It hit me at once and I couldnt do any work for like 2 hours....So i wont be smoking before school again.....
    ...well maybe a little like 2 hits this time:D